NU/TT game coverage

Does anybody have or know where I can find the coverage map for the game? It's "regional" which means.....I'm probably screwed for watching the game Saturday! Guess there's always huskers.com to listen to! Go Big Red!

If you live in the Big Ten region then you will see the Nebraska game on ESPN. The coverage map will be out tomorrow. Where exactly do you live?

Does anybody have or know where I can find the coverage map for the game? It's "regional" which means.....I'm probably screwed for watching the game Saturday! Guess there's always huskers.com to listen to! Go Big Red!

If you live in the Big Ten region then you will see the Nebraska game on ESPN. The coverage map will be out tomorrow. Where exactly do you live?

I saw mention of ESPN coverage along with ABC regional, is this how it works? ABC regional in Big 12 country, ESPN in Big 10 country (with the Big 10 game on ABC), and Game Plan or ESPN 360 for the rest? I'm in ACC land, so I'm sure we'll get the huge NC St / BC game on ABC. I guess we get Minnesota Penn St on ESPN?

I saw mention of ESPN coverage along with ABC regional, is this how it works? ABC regional in Big 12 country, ESPN in Big 10 country (with the Big 10 game on ABC), and Game Plan or ESPN 360 for the rest? I'm in ACC land, so I'm sure we'll get the huge NC St / BC game on ABC. I guess we get Minnesota Penn St on ESPN?

The only people that will see the Nebraska/Texas Tech game on ESPN will be in Big Ten country. So basically if you get any game other than the Big Ten game on ABC then you will see the Big Ten game on ESPN. So you will most likely see the NC State game on ABC and see the Penn State game on ESPN. You will have to either purchase Gameplan for the day or watch it on ESPN360 if you get that. Or you can go to Buffalo Wild Wings and watch it there. Most BWW subscribe to Gameplan so you can get them to turn it on there. Other restaurants that subscribe to gameplan around here are Hooters and TGI Fridays. Just have to call and ask.

The only people that will see the Nebraska/Texas Tech game on ESPN will be in Big Ten country. So basically if you get any game other than the Big Ten game on ABC then you will see the Big Ten game on ESPN. So you will most likely see the NC State game on ABC and see the Penn State game on ESPN. You will have to either purchase Gameplan for the day or watch it on ESPN360 if you get that. Or you can go to Buffalo Wild Wings and watch it there. Most BWW subscribe to Gameplan so you can get them to turn it on there. Other restaurants that subscribe to gameplan around here are Hooters and TGI Fridays. Just have to call and ask.

Thanks, I'm an hour from any place like that, so I'll probably go with ESPN 360. I'd get Game Plan if it was in HD on Dish, but I can live with the somewhat choppy 360 over paying $24 for SD.

Thanks, I'm an hour from any place like that, so I'll probably go with ESPN 360. I'd get Game Plan if it was in HD on Dish, but I can live with the somewhat choppy 360 over paying $24 for SD.

Yes, it does stink that gameplan isn't in HD. Just really sucks when ABC does four regional games. Wish they would just do two and have the reverse mirror on ESPN/ESPN2 so you will be able to see both games.

I live about 20 minutes from Wheeling, WV. Does this mean we will get to see the game on ESPN??? Woo Hoo!

I live about 20 minutes from Wheeling, WV. Does this mean we will get to see the game on ESPN??? Woo Hoo!

Just as long as you get the Minnesota/Penn State game on ABC then you will. Coverage maps should be out this afternoon.

I live in Big Ten country so it will be on espn. I don't have cable so I can't watch it on my home TV. Worst case it will be on espn360 but even the worst sports bars will show and espn game. And since it's in the middle of the day you shouldn't have any problems with questionable crowds if you're a kid or have kids.