NU/TT game coverage

This is the important line: "ESPN will carry the reverse mirror of Minnesota@Penn State and Texas Tech@Nebraska."

So you'll either get the game on ABC or ESPN.

The only way you will see the Nebraska game on ESPN is if you are getting the Minnesota/Penn State game on ABC. Otherwise, if you are getting Cal/UCLA or NC State/BC game on ABC, you will see Minnesota/Penn State game on ESPN.

This is the important line: "ESPN will carry the reverse mirror of Minnesota@Penn State and Texas Tech@Nebraska."

The only way you will see the Nebraska game on ESPN is if you are getting the Minnesota/Penn State game on ABC. Otherwise, if you are getting Cal/UCLA or NC State/BC game on ABC, you will see Minnesota/Penn State game on ESPN.

How do you know that? I see that my earlier thought was wrong for the regions which get the Cal/UCLA and Minn/PSU. But how do we figure out which other game is on ESPN?

How do you know that? I see that my earlier thought was wrong for the regions which get the Cal/UCLA and Minn/PSU. But how do we figure out which other game is on ESPN?

The Big 10 has an agreement with ABC/ESPN that whenever ABC regionalizes one of their teams game then everybody in the country has to be able to see it. Which is why the reverse mirror came about in the first place. So if you aren't getting a Big 10 game on ABC, then you will on ESPN during the mid-afternoon games.

Here is the ESPN coverage map for Saturday: http://www.hdsportsguide.com/news/2009/abc...for-october-17/

The Big 10 has an agreement with ABC/ESPN that whenever ABC regionalizes one of their teams game then everybody in the country has to be able to see it. Which is why the reverse mirror came about in the first place. So if you aren't getting a Big 10 game on ABC, then you will on ESPN during the mid-afternoon games.

Here is the ESPN coverage map for Saturday: http://www.hdsportsguide.com/news/2009/abc...for-october-17/

Thanks for the explanation. Yet another reason to hate both ESPN and the B10+1.

Thanks for the explanation. Yet another reason to hate both ESPN and the B10+1.

Yep. Really don't understand why ABC agreed to that. Just doesn't make any sense to me.

In my opinion, it's another reason to hate the Big XII... We have one of the largest and most dedicated fanbases in the nation, yet here we are... stuck on PPV with Northeastern A&M and ITT Technical Institute...

Hopefully when the Big 12's current TV contracts run up in a year or two we will get better TV coverage. I really wish they would start a network like the Big Ten has where every game would be televised whether it be on ABC, ESPN, FSN or on the Big 12 network. Let's just hope. :D