Big 12 team with the most to prove this weekend?

Which Big 12 North team has the most to prove this weekend?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nebraska should be on this poll. They still have plenty to prove.

:yeah I think with some match-ups with the south this weekend, I think every Big 12 north team still needs to prove something. Is KSU the last north team to win the big 12? If that is the case, the north needs to start gaining ground, and hopefully it starts with a win against TT and hate to say, but would like a good show out of Mizzou against OSU. Plus I think ISU has a good shot with Baylor coming to Ames.

Nebraska should be on this poll. They still have plenty to prove.

:yeah I think with some match-ups with the south this weekend, I think every Big 12 north team still needs to prove something. Is KSU the last north team to win the big 12? If that is the case, the north needs to start gaining ground, and hopefully it starts with a win against TT and hate to say, but would like a good show out of Mizzou against OSU. Plus I think ISU has a good shot with Baylor coming to Ames.

At least Nebraska has played someone (Virginia Tech and Missouri), who has KU played? We will also be able to see where Missouri really is with their program depending on how well they play OSU. Personally, I don't think Missouri is all that they seem, more like paper tigers.

I voted Mizzou because after losing to NU they need to prove that the early season hype on them was at least a little warranted. Considering KU should roll on CU, I think the pressure is on Mizzou to prove that they can beat a decent South team and not just the cupcakes on their schedule. Also this is a conference win they will certainly need if they have any hope of climbing back into the North race.

Man I just don't know about KU/CU this weekend. CU finds ways to win games they have no business being competitive in. Remember they beat OU a couple years ago. They've been that team that takes out one of the top dogs while looking average for the rest of the season. (At least for the last 5 or so)