Wake Forest game to be nationally televised...

Was Southern Miss televised last year? I was at that game and left completely shocked at how terrible it was. And to top it all off, dailey strolled out of bounds to end that game. Was the Missouri self-destruction the last time we were on TBS, or was there another ugly showing you were hinting at? I think we will see a much more solid showing than last year. By that I mean we will have far less turnovers and costly mistakes. That was the difference between 5-6 and possibly 8-3 last year.

Was Southern Miss televised last year? I was at that game and left completely shocked at how terrible it was. And to top it all off, dailey strolled out of bounds to end that game. Was the Missouri self-destruction the last time we were on TBS, or was there another ugly showing you were hinting at? I think we will see a much more solid showing than last year. By that I mean we will have far less turnovers and costly mistakes. That was the difference between 5-6 and possibly 8-3 last year.

Was Southern Miss televised last year? I was at that game and left completely shocked at how terrible it was

It was on ABC

Was the Missouri self-destruction the last time we were on TBS, or was there another ugly showing you were hinting at?

Yes TBS

Wasn't the tech game last year on TBS? for some reason i thought it was

Yes it was on TBS. I hate the TBS games the announcers suck. I guess it doesn't matter for this game since I'll be there. :horns2

Yes, the announcers do suck. They are right up there with Brent Mushroomburger.