**Official Texas Tech Game Discussion Thread**

Who's giving up? Do you have a lot of confidence in a comeback by what you've seen so far? This isn't just one game where the offense has laid an egg. This is consistent. Sorry if questioning things makes me fairweather. Guess I should just line up like the texas fans and proclaim us the greatest team no matter what cause because of where we come from.

Leach is not running the score up....the offense cannot do anything and the defense is going to get tired since the offense is unable to pick up any first downs b/c Lee refuses to throw the ball or run with the ball.

You're right...I misspoke. He's just having his way with this defense because they're just gassed. The offense is a disaster.

Can Bo take the blackshirts back? :boxosoap

This is getting ridiculous. The WR's are wide open...any plays we make are taken away by crap penalty calls and Leach is just running it up at this point. Oh, and Zac and the offense are playing in quicksand again.

Just awesome.

Leach is just running it up at this point??? WHAT????? It's the first half!! OMG please stop making Husker fans look stupid!

Uh I think that was supposed to be a joke!

I'm fed up with this team giving me hope all the time and then ripping it away and lighting it on fire. All I want to see is one good game against a good team from start to finish. It shouldn't be that hard.

It's always something with this team. The consistency is just not there, hasn't been all season.

if we end up losing this game (and i think we will), this is soley on the coaches. they have not prepared the team to play today.

Agreed, our offense looks especially lethargic.

I disagree. It was soley the players fault on the lateral pass.

You are right that was the entirely the players fault, and you can't blame any game soley on the coaches, however the offense just doesn't look well prepared at all.