**Official Texas Tech Game Discussion Thread**

I never was so sold on Watson like many people. His style of offense, by nature, is designed in such a way to make almost anyone look smart and of offensive genius status. Heck my mother could close her eyes and just point blindly at the offensive playbook and pick play after play that way and have success!

So with that kind of offensive philosophy, and you still manage to generate no success, thats when i start to worry!?

Okay... i might not be totally serious about the mother thing, but the point is, if we have an offense that takes what defenses gives us, how come we aren't or more like can't?

Actually doing it you're mother's way would at least have the element of surprise.

The offense needs to take the ball in the second half and score quickly so the defense can get out there and make a play to get the ball back. If, and it is a big if this does not happen the game might just be over. It is very frustrating to watch the offense just stink it up out there and do absolutely nothing.

I pose the question again, is it coaching or is it the players? I really have my doubts about Lee leading a team down the field against a team that is not in the Sun Belt. He showed flashes against Missery, but I still am not convinced.

Welll what advantage would it be if they put Green in???

The last I heard he knew about 1/8 of the offense. Considering watson's inability to mix up his play calling it might not make any difference if Frazier was under center

Here in lies the problem with the WCO. Too complex. Why can Terrelle pryor come in as a true freshman and spark osu to a good season?

Exactly!!!!!!!

Ugh...at Anglers in Fort Walton Beach...this is a quiet crowd here. Time for some SERIOUS 2nd half adjustments.

I'm in Gulf Breeze at home and the crowd here is quiet. It's a house divided, Florida and Nebraska. Nonetheless, the 2nd half needs to be our half. If we can shut them down and get a few big plays on O, we can win this but if we continue the 1st half woes, lookout for a blow out loss. A deflating loss at that.