Offense Ranting HERE

rkhufu7

All you Husker fans should be ASHAMED of yourself for forgetting how to lose.

Calling for the head of the OC who not to long ago was a GOD in your eyes?

LEARN HOW TO TAKE A LOSS, quit whining, support our coaches until the end of the season at least.

You make me sick.

This game made me sick

This is a horrible stat for the offense.

In 12 quarters against BCS opponents, Nebraska has failed to score a touchdown in 10 of them.

Pity, the two quarters we did score touchdowns, were the 4th.

You realize that stat is really apropos of nothing, right? What does it show? That we've struggled?

Don't just buy into something you read somewhere and think it has meaning. The reality is, this offense is broken. That stat doesn't prove or disprove that.

Agreed. The only stats that matter are the scoreboard and rushing totals in my opinion. If you can't run the ball you can't win championships. Texas Tech has a neat little gimmick, but they're a marginal team at best, incapable of doing anything more than having average to good seasons on a consistent basis.

Bingo!!

Damn well said. We'll never run the ball with authority vs good teams while using this fluffball offense.

Six years after dumping the option and firing the HC & staff for a bowl winning 10-3 season, we've never even exceeded or matched that season despite the BigXII North falling into the toilet.

Thanks Pedey.....

We clearly do not have that one or two guys on offense that can take over a game. Period. Players that refuse to lose. A receiver that gets open and makes a catch. A lineman that nails the footwork and buys his QB some time, or plows open that extra crease to run through. A QB that can make a read and pull the trigger...nope. Too much Callahan hangin' around

Be serious about the T.O., option talk stuff...

Not only do you 1) not have the right staff to run this kind of offense, you don't have 2) the right players to run this offense. This would be another set back in Nebraska's march to a championship having to revamp the offense in such a drastic way.

Lay of Wats. Sure his mind numbing use of the zone read is enough to give me an ulcer but...

It's all about execution.

24 doesn't drop that backwards pass its a touchdown. Instead it goes 80 yards the other way. 14 point swing. There's the game.

execution.

Good call, I see that play as the game changer. Paul just nonchalently kept running, a 4th grader would of at least know he was close to the line and better cover the ball to make sure. Paul is major inconsistent.

Kinnie was being bragged on, and all he does is drop the ball. Brooks is about the only one that seems to have decent hands, but he limped off the field. Cooper deserves a chance at some playing time.

I agree to lay off Watson. The offensive line misfires and cannot move people off the line, I would put Barney Cotton on the chopping block instead.