Offense Ranting HERE

rkhufu7

Watson... one tough loss is not going make him lose his job. C'mon, they sky is not falling, this is not panic mode, TT was ready to play and obviously NU was not, still half the season left to play. :bang:bang

one tough loss? how about va tech and the piss-poor offensive performance for three quarters against misery.

Fire the whole Offensive staff then, play all true freshman and the scout team, what the hell! Lets just pack it up lose the rest of the games and let Bo fire everyone and lets start this mess all over again! :sarcasm

one tough loss? that wasn't a tough loss we got routed b/c our sorry offense puts our defense is tough situations. i know you are just trying to be funny, but i'm for your firing the whole offensive staff, except maybe beck and ron brown. Speaking of Brown where the h*** have our TE's been?

Watson... one tough loss is not going make him lose his job. C'mon, they sky is not falling, this is not panic mode, TT was ready to play and obviously NU was not, still half the season left to play. :bang:bang

one tough loss? how about va tech and the piss-poor offensive performance for three quarters against misery.

Fire the whole Offensive staff then, play all true freshman and the scout team, what the hell! Lets just pack it up lose the rest of the games and let Bo fire everyone and lets start this mess all over again! :sarcasm

one tough loss? that wasn't a tough loss we got routed b/c our sorry offense puts our defense is tough situations. i know you are just trying to be funny, but i'm for your firing the whole offensive staff, except maybe beck and ron brown. Speaking of Brown where the h*** have our TE's been?

it wasn't supposed to be funny, just glad to see so many Husker faithful giving up already, i know everyone is just as ticked as I am but not ready to start calling for heads, it is painfully obvious we don't have the talent up to their level yet.

Bring in a power I running attack with the ability to run the spread plays like zone read and such. NU offense needs to go old school!!!

:yeah

Did you just say bring back Frank Solich? I think you did!

I would like to play devil's advocate here and say TTech going up 14 MADE us predictable. But we don't have a quarterback that can bring us out of that hole. Or an O-Line that can get us out of that hole.

Is that Watson's fault? A little bit maybe.

Helu needs more touches. It's hard to get him touches with him being injury prone and no depth at the position.

What lost the game, in my mind? We bought into the hype. Thank all of you who hyped this damn game, who hyped (even though it's deserved) Suh. This team isn't mature enough to handle pressure. They crap themselves.

Thank you fans. Thank you for this loss.

I'm sorry, but if you don't think our offense is to blame for then you obviously haven't been watching Nebraska play. Our D did the best they could but they shouldn't be expected to bail us out every single game. That's simply unrealistic. Believe it or not, offenses are actually supposed to score POINTS, not just go three and out every drive.

The offense failed against VT numerous times, they almost failed against Missou, and they did fail against Texas Tech. If we are expected to win any of the big games this year and the Big 12 North, our offense is going to have to make some serious changes.

:yeah That was the last of my tolerence for Lee. All conference Sun Belt qb but that was the last straw for me. Even when he has a chance he misses wide open receivers and throws to covered receivers, throws balls behind and such. Obviously he is not managing the offense very well or we really suck. And while we are throwing him under the bus it's time to say I've also had my fill of Niles Paul. His play on the dropped lateral should have gotten him a seat for the rest of the game on the bench. In general the team played flat and as good as the d played at times they also didn't do as well as expected. Congrats to Tech on their performance and win. No excuses. We got whooped...

It's all about your offensive game plan. If a freshman can't come in a semester early and get ready to play....it shouldn't and can't take two years to develop a quarterback....look at bradford in OU...Pryor at OSU....Forcier at Michigan....on and on and on....the system has to change. These kids have to be able to run the offense sooner rather than later.

We have become Colorado! Bill Callhan ghosts will haunt the Huskers for a long time!

8 quarters of football and just 5 minutes of offense! What a joke!

It must be the weather!

What? Colorado? LMAO! We aren't that bad even on our worst day. We got beat, to put it plain and simply and it's not the end of the world. The Big 12 South is ahead of the North right now in talent and game play.

When our fans turn into bottle and snowball chucking patchouli stinking morons THEN we will be Colorado.

I am so gonna get beat on by Beach Buffs for this post..... :lol: