Blackshirts

What are your thoughts on the Blackshirts being awarded yesterday?

Should the shirts be taken away?

I would like to see the team give them back on their own without the coaches asking for them.

Not to start trouble, but I don't think the shirts will ever mean as much as they once did. Even if we get back to played championship football. I think that wonderful tradition has lots it's luster.

I would like to see the team give them back on their own without the coaches asking for them.

Not to start trouble, but I don't think the shirts will ever mean as much as they once did. Even if we get back to played championship football. I think that wonderful tradition has lots it's luster.

They only gave up 259 yards. Had the offense done anything, they probably wouldn't have scored the 24 points on the defense.

They only gave up 259 yards. Had the offense done anything, they probably wouldn't have scored the 24 points on the defense.

D played good i thought. We could of came back, just didnt have the o to produce.

They played like Blackshirts today, at least the Blackshirts I grew up watching.

This was on the offense, plain and simple. 24 points was not a hurdle too big to overcome.

The offense was pathetic topped off with a 9 minute drive and no score. I don;t know if its Lee or the O line is just too slow but Lee was getting NO time to pass. When is freaking Wastonahan going to figure out that you need to go back to playing the smashmouth Nebraska running game. Our receivers are not that talented we don;t have a Swift anymore but we have Helu and Mendoza. I say put Green in and incorporate the option again. Or get rid of Watson and put back in Cotton as O coordinator.

They played like Blackshirts today, at least the Blackshirts I grew up watching.

This was on the offense, plain and simple. 24 points was not a hurdle too big to overcome.

.......put back in Cotton as O coordinator.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

The guy can't get his players to block, let alone run an entire offense

.......put back in Cotton as O coordinator.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

The guy can't get his players to block, let alone run an entire offense

No kidding, that would be a disaster of epic proportions! :hellloooo

it could probably be argued that giving up 24 points to TT at home is NOT a good defensive effort.

but that's a matter of opinion.

what is a fact however...

leach has NU's number somehow.

:yeah I was just saying a few days ago that TT seems to have our number for some reason. No matter what we do we always seem to lose to them now. :dunno

Remember the offense gave Tech a free TD that basically put the entire team in a big hole.

Plus how many times did Tech get the ball at midfield simply because our offense couldn't do anything at all?

The Defense played great and did what they needed to do to win this game. If we had any offense what so ever.

Blackshirts were earned and then some.

What do you guys think about Bo's comment on the Blackshirts?

"Its not about Blackshirts. Its about executing on gameday, when were out there wearing red and white."

I agree with him! We and the media really need to drop all of this Blackshirt BS and let him try to build a defense and get our program back to where we as fans want it. When he is at practice on Tuesday do you want him 100% focus on what's going on around him or do you want him to be thinking about the 50 stupid questions he is going to get ask about how he is going to handle the Blackshirt situation. I love the Blackshirts and the I love the tradition they stand for, but I'm even tired of hearing about it. I wish he would just put them in a box and forget about them for a couple of years.