I think its time

ssfranny

For Dr Tom to get on the phone and plead with Turner Gill to come back and be asst head coach/offensive coordinator. Watson calls plays too much like Crapahan and Colorado wasn't exactly impressed with Watson. It became apparent in first half of Mizzou game when in a pouring rain hes having Lee pass the ball. Lee is not a strong passer and we don't have a Nate Swift at WR anymore.

Turner knows how to play good ol fashioned running option game thats what he need to com back to not some watered down WCO. BRING BACK GILL!!!!

The ENTIRE COACHING STAFF needs to be fired today! BO is a great defensive co-ordinator but is not HEAD COACH material. They need to recruit players who know how to play football, not a bunch of losers they have now. There is nobody worth a crap on that team except for maybe Suh. But I don't care anymore anyway, I am pulling for Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, So Cal and good teams like that. Gonna buy sweatshirts of ALL those teams and wear them proudly and take my Husker gear to Goodwill where it belongs...

Don't let the door hit ya where the Lord split ya! See you in a couple years when we're a top 10 team again!

HaHa...Not with this staff...Sorry. This team will never be a top 10 team, atleast not consistently. This team is no different then when Callahan was here except we have a little better defense. Offense is the same ol' miserable dink and dunk bull.

For Dr Tom to get on the phone and plead with Turner Gill to come back and be asst head coach/offensive coordinator. Watson calls plays too much like Crapahan and Colorado wasn't exactly impressed with Watson. It became apparent in first half of Mizzou game when in a pouring rain hes having Lee pass the ball. Lee is not a strong passer and we don't have a Nate Swift at WR anymore.

Turner knows how to play good ol fashioned running option game thats what he need to com back to not some watered down WCO. BRING BACK GILL!!!!

The ENTIRE COACHING STAFF needs to be fired today! BO is a great defensive co-ordinator but is not HEAD COACH material. They need to recruit players who know how to play football, not a bunch of losers they have now. There is nobody worth a crap on that team except for maybe Suh. But I don't care anymore anyway, I am pulling for Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, So Cal and good teams like that. Gonna buy sweatshirts of ALL those teams and wear them proudly and take my Husker gear to Goodwill where it belongs...

:facepalm:

Can't blame BO for this situation. He was told that it was defense that was the problem and he's worked minor miracles fixing it. On the other hand he was also told that the offense wasn't a problem by TO himself.

Looking at the stats I could understand that like someone likes to point out this offense has been rated in the top 9 and 12th the last two years. Looking closer into the statistics you'll find out that yes this offense can score against L tech, Ark States, and every bad defense they play but when it comes against a ok to great defense the numbers show the offense seriously lacking. Just look at the 3 best defenses this offense has faced this year and scores.

V tech 15 points

Missouri 28 points (helped that the defense set the offense up twice in the red zone)

T Tech 10 points

Go back further and it's just as depressing. <_<

Sounds like a personal problem....

:rollin

I thought you said you were leaving in one of the other threads you started? Let's say again, all together this time class......................."GOODBYE!" There doesn't that feel better? :nutz