"Get over it!!"

I'm thinking TO must think it is. I really do believe the reason Watson is still here has a lot more to do with TO than Bo or anything else.

Nope....I don't think so. TO understand results.

Yep, Bo said that he wanted to run a spread type of offense after he took the job.

When he said that he had the Florida type of spread in mind as opposed to what we are seeing now from his OC and players.

I remember when Watson first arrived here when Clownahan was coach. The Buff fans all said Watson wasn't a very good coach. They all said he had to have superior talent in order for his offense to work. Were they correct? I bet we see something remarkable from the offense against Iowa State. I don't know why we have to get punched in the face first for Wats to pull his head out, but I bet something good happens.

The thing is, and if I could find the Will Muschamp quote I would but college DC's love playing the WCO because they find it easy to game plan for. After the first 10-15 scripted plays the offense starts to have major issues. Thats how BC's offense was and didnt this last weekend the skers drive all the way down with ease on the first drive, only to fumble and then never have a nice drive again for a long time?

Nor should it. Main reason, the Big XII is about high powered spread offenses that score a lot. And once we get behind in a game, the power I will not bring us back.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POWER I, POWER B, POWER W, OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS!!!!!!

Great logic just because everyone else is doing it we should to. Our defense and a power I style can prevent us from going down to much to come back.

Nor should it. Main reason, the Big XII is about high powered spread offenses that score a lot. And once we get behind in a game, the power I will not bring us back.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POWER I, POWER B, POWER W, OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS!!!!!!

Great logic just because everyone else is doing it we should to. Our defense and a power I style can prevent us from going down to much to come back.

But doesn't a high powered spread offense WITH a dominant defense sound much better? :box

Look how one dimensional Texas is this year. They are loaded with talent but if Colt is having an off day they can be beaten easily. They have nothing to fall back on because they do not have the ability to line up and run it down people's throats, wait scratch that, they DO have the ability to line it up and run it down people's throats, but offensive coordinator Gregg Davis won't abandon his precious spread offense to run it. Take CU for example, right now if you made the effort to line it up and run the football and mix in some playaction with an athletic QB we could make a solid conference run. The offensive line is a pretty decent run blocking line, they are just horrible in pass protection, but if we lined it up and ran the ball and not give up on it we can control the clock and win some games, but we won't so it is a moot point.

Option football is not dated, it just went out of fashion. There is very little difference in the quality of football players from 15 years ago and for schools that won championships in the 90's to just chuck it out the window because it was no longer fashionable was stupid.

The scary thing is I keep agreeing with a Colorado fan. ;)

By the way, I must not hate Colorado like I thought, I was actualy rooting for them against Kansas. Good win.