Is Pelini losing it already?

Hunter94

Bo may be creating some team unity, by sticking up for his team and creating an us against the world mentality.

Just an observation.

I am fine with his comments. I thought the boos were out of line at the half.

They. Were. At. The. Refs!!!

Holy crap people! As an observer of the game sitting in the stands of Memorial stadium, I saw where the boos were directed at. The 7 refs walking to the southwest corner of the stadium at half.

My wife's friends son was at the Texas Tech game being recruited. He told his mother the fans were booing the team. He had no interest in going to Nebraska and other comments I will not post. Not a good trip for him or Nebraska to say the least.

skers-i am not doubting what your wife was told by the mother, but from what was written on scout from interviews of all 4 official visitors, they all said they had a great time and gave high marks, and out of the 4, i bet 3 will end up committing to NU.

the only one that i doubt will, was already committed to Vandy.

unless the kid was on an unofficial visit, what his mom told your wife and what he told the reporters are 2 totally different things.