Is Pelini losing it already?

Hunter94

My wife's friends son was at the Texas Tech game being recruited. He told his mother the fans were booing the team. He had no interest in going to Nebraska and other comments I will not post. Not a good trip for him or Nebraska to say the least.

I'll just get it out of the way. "We don't need him then." :sarcasm

Tell him good luck trying to find any freaking fanbase in the world that doesnt boo at a game. If the kid plays high school football, he has heard the boos many many many times. Tell him that he better wake up from his dream world. If he wants to go to a place where he wont hear boos, then point him to a non D1 school, where there are no fans and no one cares.

Unfortunately, this is true. Fortunately, our fans rarely do actually boo the team, although we are known to boo a ton throughout a game and some may misinterpret what causes the boos.

God...I feel like I woke up in the twilight zone or something. You'd think we were 0-6.

I know what you mean, bro. This place gets filled to the brim with psychopathic posters after a loss. The embarrassing self-pity from the media isn't helping either. I'll be glad once we beat Iowa State and get on to next week (where the bipolar mood will swing right back to the top).

My wife's friends son was at the Texas Tech game being recruited. He told his mother the fans were booing the team. He had no interest in going to Nebraska and other comments I will not post. Not a good trip for him or Nebraska to say the least.

I was at the game and the fans were booing the refs. As for your wife's

friend being recruited good luck to him or her at another college.

I know what you mean, bro. This place gets filled to the brim with psychopathic posters after a loss. The embarrassing self-pity from the media isn't helping either. I'll be glad once we beat Iowa State and get on to next week (where the bipolar mood will swing right back to the top).

:worship

Fire Pelini cause he's a baby and he's too emotional and hire Turner Gill :sarcasm

too bad tom couldent head coach and bill go to defense lol

Way too many adult beverages 'Tripp.'

T_O_B

lol, actually not drinking yet. bday is tomm so ill drink alot then.

God Bless you Tripp. We are members of the same Secret Brotherhood. "We Occasionally Get Drunk and Stupid but We Mean No Harm." Love you bro.

T_O_B

:clap:):clap

i dont get whats wrong? the guy says that they fans dont have a say in how he runs the program!

should they?

ans: no.

who do you think pays for all the programs at NU the fans, more specifically the FOOTBALL fans. Why does IMG and Addidas write big checks only one reason THE FOOTBALL FANS

He better know this

TO cares what the fans think and Bo is again quick to stick his main support the fans and the media! He does not get it? It is the JERK SCHOOL OF COACHING.

He acts like some ass NFL coach who is about to get fired not a Husker Head Coach!

He looks like Mack Brown's exact oppisite. Is he from Bizzaro World?

So we have the AP Olson Lee B at OWH and Sipple at LJS all with the same conclusion... Good luck Bol you are going to need some soon!

Um. okay.

The fans boo'd once all game. once. That was when the refs walked off of the southwest corner of the field at half time. that's it. In fact, when NU was way out of it in the 4th quarter, and Bo was going off on the refs up and down the sideline, the stadium was chanting "BO BO BO BO".... so wherever he got that idea is pretty far off base, but whatever.

i dont get whats wrong? the guy says that they fans dont have a say in how he runs the program!

should they?

ans: no.

who do you think pays for all the programs at NU the fans, more specifically the FOOTBALL fans. Why does IMG and Addidas write big checks only one reason THE FOOTBALL FANS

He better know this

TO cares what the fans think and Bo is again quick to stick his main support the fans and the media! He does not get it? It is the JERK SCHOOL OF COACHING.

He acts like some ass NFL coach who is about to get fired not a Husker Head Coach!

He looks like Mack Brown's exact oppisite. Is he from Bizzaro World?

So we have the AP Olson Lee B at OWH and Sipple at LJS all with the same conclusion... Good luck Bol you are going to need some soon!

Wow.

That post sucks. Bo's biggest supporters are his fans. Those telling him he's wrong aren't quite his supporters, good try there. Also, the media are his supporters??? Really??? Last time I checked the media's job was to create interest in their journalism. Not to support a team. Their job is to ask the questions, and take what they can out of their responses.

Bob Stoops and Mack Brown yell at the refs just as much and just as loudly as Bo does, and no one ever questions their discipline.

Bo is fine, and the team is fine.

Bo looks mean though, Mack Brown getting on you is kind of like Andy Griffith getting on you....lol

Bo would be wise to try to do a better job on the field and not pick a fight with the fans who show up over 80k strong at every home game, welcome recuits like they are old friends, fill the stadium at the Spring game, travel and sit in the hurricane like conditions to cheer on the Huskers.

The fans of the big Red have been loyal and knowlegeable long before Bo came to Lincoln and will be the single greatest thing about Nebraska football long after Bo is fired or goes to what he thinks are greener pastures.

He is getting the millions to coach a football team. The fans are paying those millions AND THEN SOME. If he doesn't like criticism for a shoddy product displayed in Lincoln last Saturday, after pocketing the big bucks, he should keep his mouth shut, coach better, recruit better, or leave but NEVER PI$$ off the fans of the Big Red.

I would worry much more about getting beat by Ioway State than dressing down the fans if I were Bo. Not a smart move on his part at all.