Did anybody catch the press conference today??

You know, Bo brings up a good point.

"Offensively, we have a lot of unexperienced and youth."

Whether we like it or not. Lee, Green, Washington, Ward, Okafur, Robinson, Paul, Holt, Gilleylen, Kinnie, Bell, Cooper, Hill, Reed, some of our offensive line.

Don't really have a lot of game experience. I guess somewhere along the line i forgot that.

LMAO @ Bo Pelini "Im the calmest ive been in my career."

I watched Lee's and im watching Suh's right now.

First of all, Lee doesnt feel like the how state of Nebraska is against him, thats a comment the media made and he shook it off saying "It is what it is."

Actually, Bo says that Zac feels like the whole state of Nebraska's against him.

I watched Lee's and im watching Suh's right now.

First of all, Lee doesnt feel like the how state of Nebraska is against him, thats a comment the media made and he shook it off saying "It is what it is."

Actually, Bo says that Zac feels like the whole state of Nebraska's against him.

Sorry i watched Bo's press conference last. :)

One thing I remembered today was last winter on here when we were talking about how this fall campaign would go and just about all of us stated the lack of experience at WR, QB and OL would hurt us early on and that the running game would really have to carry us for awhile. Well minus the fact that Helu hasn't been used and or effective since VT I guess where living what we kind of expected.

We saw that glimpse at VT and then the win at Mizzou and thought all was fine again.

Just food for thought.. I know I have been very critical of this staff (Watson)and Zac Lee when I shouldn't have

Let me re-ask the question differently.

After hearing the press conference, do you feel more at ease as a fan based on the answers since there were a lot of panic going on around here since the loss Saturday.

Personally, I am confident about giving Lee another chance as a starter. I think that he has the tools, but is lacking the confidence.

I still don't like the offensive scheme that we used but I'm giving the staff the benefit of the doubt.

(Lee, Suh, and Cody videos not available)

Not really. They can use all the coach speak in the world, and it won't make me forget how absolutely pitiful the Huskers played on Saturday. Blow smoke up my ass all you want, but I know a bad game plan when I see one.

Until I see a significant rise in execution in the "big" games then I will still be quite worried about this football team, because the team I saw on Saturday will be lucky to win three more games this year. And frankly, I'm tired of all the excuses as to why that is OK, or why there is no need to worry. If there was ever a time to be concerned, now is it!

Nice post.

Seeing an improvement in any situation is good and Bo did that in this presser regardless if he talked to TO or was on his own. He did fumble about somewhat when the question was asked and basically left it unanswered. It makes no difference. I'm glad to see he's aware of the situation and dealing with it. Another positive step.

This is honestly one of the best press conferences I have ever seen Bo Pelini answer questions for. He is being in depth and explaining everything very well. Great job by him today.

Those bi polar meds must be working!!! LOL

No he's just answering the questions in further detail to satisfy all of the cry baby media/fans because people complain about the stupidest things where we should be focusing more on the Offensive problems rather than what the coach is doing in an interview after the game.

i am ready to see Green play a whole game, Zac has had his chances.

Your right, he started 6 games, thats enough chances for him to lead us to an undefeated season. Time to give Green 6 chances to do the same, and if not, we can go to Washington. :sarcasm

But then LW won't get 6 games to do it.

Damn, this is a tough situation. :LOLtartar