Did anybody catch the press conference today??

The talk about Lee feeling like the whole state of Nebraska is against him.

Husker fans are vicious.

To some degree I don't fault Callahan at all for being defensive, a little bitter, and "good job in every area" towards the end.

You can't blame that loss on Zac Lee.

The whole team forgot how to play football.

You can blame it on Bo Pelini, who sacked up and admitted he was outcoached.

This is honestly one of the best press conferences I have ever seen Bo Pelini answer questions for. He is being in depth and explaining everything very well. Great job by him today.

Probably because he didn't just have his junk handed to him by either one of the Tech schools. I think he should forget about doing post game pressers til like Tuesdays.

This is honestly one of the best press conferences I have ever seen Bo Pelini answer questions for. He is being in depth and explaining everything very well. Great job by him today.

i agree, something has changed. maybe TO had a word or two with him......

Or maybe he is just not as emotional. He's had some good pressers, but the ones after games usually aren't as good, especially after losses.

Kinda off note here, but does anyone else have a hard time hearing the questions being asked? I got my volume cranked to where Bo sounds like he's on the couch here with me drinking a beer, but I can barely hear the reporter's questions...

I think everybody has that same problem unless you plug in some giant speakers and crank the volume up to max.

I have trouble hearing the questions, and given Bo's usual generic coach talk answers, I never really know what is being asked lol.

But today he did a good job of giving in depth answers. Very impressive given his track record.