Just a Question

So i just have a question... i was at the game against TTech and the Ricky Henry personal foul kinda blows my mind because at the game i didnt hear the whistle blow... i was on the other side of the stadium so my question is did the whistles blow before he made that hit or not?

Let it go General. Just let it go.....

So i just have a question... i was at the game against TTech and the Ricky Henry personal foul kinda blows my mind because at the game i didnt hear the whistle blow... i was on the other side of the stadium so my question is did the whistles blow before he made that hit or not?

yep.....let it go.

let it go? im just asking a question bc if no whistle blew then how are you going penalize a player for playing hard? and then how are people going to complain about the offencive line when they are at least playing hard?

yep.....let it go.

:wtf:wtf

It's just a question.

From what I remember the whistle blew.

yep.....let it go.

:wtf:wtf

It's just a question.

From what I remember the whistle blew.

ok thank you thats all i wanted to know haha

Playing Hard?

Cheap shot maybe, but playing hard was not the issue.

Maybe i've missed it in another thread, but why exactly are you completely anti-everythingthisteam after last week? 1 game throw you around that hard?

He's asking a question, why not answer it?

I never once heard a whistle.

The guy just joined the freakin board....He had a simple question, is it really that hard to answer it for him instead of just being rude about it?

Playing Hard?

Cheap shot maybe, but playing hard was not the issue.

Maybe i've missed it in another thread, but why exactly are you completely anti-everythingthisteam after last week? 1 game throw you around that hard?

He's asking a question, why not answer it?

I never once heard a whistle.

The guy just joined the freakin board....He had a simple question, is it really that hard to answer it for him instead of just being rude about it?

good point.......