Just a Question

Whether or not the whistle was blown (I believe it was) or heard by the time Henry arrived, it was clear the play was over, the ballcarrier was down and as far as I'm concerned, the flag was warranted.

If there were reasons to be pissed at the refs, this play wasn't one of them

All I have to say is that if we start getting "jobbed" by the refs again vs. ISU, it's time to throw this "best fans" crap out the window & give them some good old fashioned Oakland Raiders fan treatment.

i aint going that nice on them, they leave in body bags, bag em and tag em. if theres anything left of them.

All I have to say is that if we start getting "jobbed" by the refs again vs. ISU, it's time to throw this "best fans" crap out the window & give them some good old fashioned Oakland Raiders fan treatment.

i aint going that nice on them, they leave in body bags, bag em and tag em. if theres anything left of them.

Not that I'd ever condone anything along these lines-sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do. Can you imagine?

2_c_batteries200_38588.jpg

Whether or not the whistle was blown (I believe it was) or heard by the time Henry arrived, it was clear the play was over, the ballcarrier was down and as far as I'm concerned, the flag was warranted.

If there were reasons to be pissed at the refs, this play wasn't one of them

100% agree with this.

That happened right in front of our seats sec. 17 row 2 and to answer your question the whistle

had not been blown. I have kept my mouth shut about the crew that day but they were the worst

crew I have seen ever.

Those were the first words out of my mouth when i saw the flag fly. The whistle had not blown. I rewound the DVR and watched it several times, also noticing that the ref in the endzone that was next to the pile didnt have a whistle in his mouth at the time either. HD DVR the end of Ref's being able to get away with whatever they want.

I'm sorry General there are a lot of people on this board that I think forgot to take their meds this whole week after the heartbreaker from this past Saturday.

To answer your question I think the whistle was blown not sure but I wasn't at the game but did watch it on TV. The play was clearly over and Ricky decided to extend the play a little bit longer and it was a stupid thing on Ricky's part but a good decision by the referees to throw the flag.

Welcome to Huskerboard General!! We normally don't go full on Coach "Bo" on new members but it has been a rough week! :facepalm:

Welcome!

HAHAHA WIN.

Next time my gf b!tches at me for something dumb "Don't get all coach Bo on me woman!"

If i get slapped, I hold you accountable. :box