Fans Booing

crispy

I was born and raised in husker land. I for the life of me I can't think of a time when I've ever booed my huskers. Cursed until I was blue in the face yes but never booed. I was pretty disgusted last week when I heard it at halftime. We have a history of being the fans that will even applaud the opposing team off the field. Where has this tradition gone? I am resolved that no matter who goes in for QB or how badly we play I will support my team.

It's ok crispy

A lot of members on this board love boosting their "huskerboard egos" by being rude to new posters. The truth is they turn on our coaches and players just as quickly as they do fellow message board users so don't feel bad.

Not really rude, just sarcastic. All you have to do is read a little bit before you start a topic, just to make sure it hasn't already been discussed to death.

Huskerboard ego? Have you seen my sig? I obviously use this board as a resource for info, husker updates, and entertainment. I hardly take my 'internet persona' seriously at all. I'm just a dude who likes discussing football and other manly things with other dudes.

Crispy, welcome aboard my friend, but if you don't like Cody Green you need to leave immediately. I'M KIDDING!!! :dumdum

Booing can't possilby have a positive impact on anything. It isn't going to motivate the players or the coaches. If anything, it could have the opposite effect. It can't look good to recruits, either. JMO.

Is Bill Callahan still our coach?

Here at Nebraska we have 3 eras( PreBC , BC, and AD or " After the D*ck") lol

Booing can't possilby have a positive impact on anything. It isn't going to motivate the players or the coaches. If anything, it could have the opposite effect. It can't look good to recruits, either. JMO.

Is Bill Callahan still our coach?

You don't know?

I think I figured out what you meant after I posted my smart azz comment. I thought you were giving me a hard time (maybe you were?). I apologize if I offended you.

Anyway, Callahan's time was up for sure.

I don't have a huge problem with showing unhappiness with coaches that are being paid a bunch of money, but I don't like to see players being booed.

It's ok crispy

A lot of members on this board love boosting their "huskerboard egos" by being rude to new posters. The truth is they turn on our coaches and players just as quickly as they do fellow message board users so don't feel bad.

Whaaat?????????????????????????

T_O_B

:nanalama