**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

People seem to be expecting Lee to play like a marquee NFL quarterback. Nearly any college game you watch, you're going to see ducks, underthrows, overthrows, etc etc. Lee is nowhere near a college marquee QB, but he's playing fine today. It's sad, but at this point people are willing to jump on him for any tiny mistake he makes.

Agrred.

Dude! It's not just his playing ability! The entire offense is struggling! Zac Lee is the general, the leader. I don't see him taking control of this offense from a leader stand point.

He needs to get on these guys. It should not always be the coaches who has to get on these guys.

This offense has no identity and they have no leadership on the field!

Bring the leadership and the identity will show up!

Very true, case in point. Tommie Frazier was not very popular among the other players becase he would get in there faces and tell them what for.

People seem to be expecting Lee to play like a marquee NFL quarterback. Nearly any college game you watch, you're going to see ducks, underthrows, overthrows, etc etc. Lee is nowhere near a college marquee QB, but he's playing fine today. It's sad, but at this point people are willing to jump on him for any tiny mistake he makes.

Agrred.

Dude! It's not just his playing ability! The entire offense is struggling! Zac Lee is the general, the leader. I don't see him taking control of this offense from a leader stand point.

He needs to get on these guys. It should not always be the coaches who has to get on these guys.

Alright, and who is that leader? Green? Is that why he's riding the bench and not out there playing?

Agrred.

Im agreeing with that.

It's Iowa State and we are losing @ have. We have scored 7 points. The O is not fine.

Spell check.

And you guys are unbelievable. You are watching us move up and down the field, but bite ourselves in our own ass. Instead of complaining about the lack of ball security, you say our offense is crap.

Cover the ball, problem solved.

250 yards of total offense

Again....Iowa state at home. I don't care about the excuses. 7 points is unacceptable. Just like the inability to score TD's in the Virginia tech game was unacceptable regardless of how many yards we had.

Again, 3 turnovers.

I don't care about who we play. You have 3 turnovers when you are driving the ball and THAT is unacceptable.

250 yards of total offense, 3 turnovers, 7 points. Pretty self explanatory what we need to do.

So a spelling error makes someones point of view irrelevent? Good logic.

Agrred.

Alright, and who is that leader? Green? Is that why he's riding the bench and not out there playing?

Maybe, who knows. At this point and time we have no leadership on the offensive side of the ball. Sorry to play devils advocate though.

Agrred.

Well, are offensive coaches havn't exactly given me reason to trust their choices or leadership either!!!

We have an extremely young team and they are going to make mistakes! It's obvious that our offense is in a funk and the last thing we should do is go away from what we have been practicing all week. Sure, it would be different with Green in but different doesn't automatically translate to success! The team has to be patient and not start forcing things, let the game come to them and be ready to make (not force) plays!

He was also playing catchup and the defense knew he was going to throw.

That's got absolutely nothing to do with locking on WR's and allowing DB's to jump routes which he constantly did.

Really? I didn't see green throwing in the flat. He was looking to move the ball downfield in a hurry so he was locking in on the reciever that could make a big gain. Besides this argument is pointless because I want green in for his running ability. I'd like to have a running game.