**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

So what does everyone think? What's our biggest issue on offense now that the coaches have had a chance to "fix things" since last week.

idk. if you take away those two freak plays things aren't so bad i guess. still, there is just something different about almost everyother team and us on offense, and its just like we are playing in a manner of worrying about not messing up so much that we end up doing nothing.

Let's please see Green in the 2nd half.

Why? Lee is playng really well. He is not the one dropping the balls.

I must be watching a different game... he made that great pass to Paul, but other than that his passes have been under thrown or misfired. Oh wait, he's made a couple ok laterals too. Woot. :bang

You must be. Here it is again. Lee is playing really well and deserves to stay in.

lol I understood you the first time. I just don't agree. He isn't improving and this defense isn't that good. We'll see what happens.

He has underthrown, missed, and put the ball in the wrong spot several times. His pass to McNeill that led to an int. Also missed him wide open earlier in the game. I'm just not going to let one good pass to Paul let me forget that most of his passes today are behind the line or short to his WR with them making the catch and run. He does not have the confidence and drive to let us score on a regular basis and is clearly not the guy that will give us a big 12 title.

So what about the timing throw to Kinnie early in the game he rifled in? Or the deep throw to Niles he put on the money? Or the throw he led McNeil with to get us inside the 10?

See, the thing is, you expect Lee to be perfect. But here's the thing, no QB hits every single throw.

Disagree. Green didn't look rattled and confused last week. Plus you change the gameplan with green. More designed runs and the option might actually work.

Um, did you see how many bad throws Cody made last week? Guy was incredibly lucky to get out of that game with only 1 INT. Could have easily been 3 INTs if not for drops by the DBs for Tech. Guy was awful throwing the ball. But people only remember a garbage time TD and think that overshadowed everything else.

He was also playing catchup and the defense knew he was going to throw.

People seem to be expecting Lee to play like a marquee NFL quarterback. Nearly any college game you watch, you're going to see ducks, underthrows, overthrows, etc etc. Lee is nowhere near a college marquee QB, but he's playing fine today. It's sad, but at this point people are willing to jump on him for any tiny mistake he makes.

Agrred.

Dude! It's not just his playing ability! The entire offense is struggling! Zac Lee is the general, the leader. I don't see him taking control of this offense from a leader stand point.

He needs to get on these guys. It should not always be the coaches who has to get on these guys.

This offense has no identity and they have no leadership on the field!

Bring the leadership and the identity will show up!

Bench the receivers and pull some women and children from the crowd, I bet they'd show our receivers up almost immediately.

thats a low blow dude. lol

haha Fuzzy, sorry but can you tell me there's not a bit of truth in it? It's shameful, but true.

It could be, thats why i laughed.

He has underthrown, missed, and put the ball in the wrong spot several times. His pass to McNeill that led to an int. Also missed him wide open earlier in the game. I'm just not going to let one good pass to Paul let me forget that most of his passes today are behind the line or short to his WR with them making the catch and run. He does not have the confidence and drive to let us score on a regular basis and is clearly not the guy that will give us a big 12 title.

So what about the timing throw to Kinnie early in the game he rifled in? Or the deep throw to Niles he put on the money? Or the throw he led McNeil with to get us inside the 10?

See, the thing is, you expect Lee to be perfect. But here's the thing, no QB hits every single throw.

Disagree. Green didn't look rattled and confused last week. Plus you change the gameplan with green. More designed runs and the option might actually work.

Um, did you see how many bad throws Cody made last week? Guy was incredibly lucky to get out of that game with only 1 INT. Could have easily been 3 INTs if not for drops by the DBs for Tech. Guy was awful throwing the ball. But people only remember a garbage time TD and think that overshadowed everything else.

If you want to see a determined QB with big play abilities put in Green. Lee is playing slow motion football in a crucial time to step up.

It's Iowa State and we are losing @ have. We have scored 7 points. The O is not fine.

Spell check.

And you guys are unbelievable. You are watching us move up and down the field, but bite ourselves in our own ass. Instead of complaining about the lack of ball security, you say our offense is crap.

Cover the ball, problem solved.

250 yards of total offense

Again....Iowa state at home. I don't care about the excuses. 7 points is unacceptable. Just like the inability to score TD's in the Virginia tech game was unacceptable regardless of how many yards we had.

Again, 3 turnovers.

I don't care about who we play. You have 3 turnovers when you are driving the ball and THAT is unacceptable.

250 yards of total offense, 3 turnovers, 7 points. Pretty self explanatory what we need to do.