Home crowd boos

Booing = no class. Nebraska no longer has the best fans in college football. Probably Penn St. now. Sadly, there are a bunch of pansies at the stadium (and on this forum) who couldn't play at any higher level than high school (if that) taking a game way too seriously. You didn't lose. The team did. Relax. Get a hobby. Maybe go for a jog, lose some of that blubber. Move out of your parent's basement. Kiss a girl for the first time.

Listen, honey, you can hike up your skirts and skin your knees for all I care. If you're going to silence the people who talk about football but didn't play the game, you're about to shut down comments from 99% of fans out there. It's ignorance like this that just makes me shake my head at people.

Without those fans you want to silence, Nebraska is Doane. Nebraska is Wesleyan. We MADE this team, sweetie. Without us that stadium seats 10,000 and sits half empty most of the time. MY cash built the additions to the stadium in the last 20 years. You want to tell me I can't comment? Think again.

Never said you couldn't comment. Knock yourself out. Seems like my comments hit a bit close to home with you, sorry about that. I'm sure that massive amount of $ you gave meant a lot to the folks at the U. Probably even got you a free schedule poster.

You got a point here or are you just whistling Dixie?

There's no denying it this time. The fans are loudly booing the team. Anyone who says otherwise this time is living in dreamland.

I would absolutely deny it, were you even at the game? I can remember one time there was rumblings after a couple of consecutive 3 and outs but it wasn't booing. It was just the whole stadium moaning and groaning. I can guarantee you there wasn't some simultaneous "booing" like you seem to think.

Although if the crowd wanted to boo I wouldn't have had a huge problem with it their performance certainly warranted it, but I guess I'm just the type of person who would like to boo but knows nothing positive is gonna come out of you putting your own team down.

Booing = no class. Nebraska no longer has the best fans in college football. Probably Penn St. now. Sadly, there are a bunch of pansies at the stadium (and on this forum) who couldn't play at any higher level than high school (if that) taking a game way too seriously. You didn't lose. The team did. Relax. Get a hobby. Maybe go for a jog, lose some of that blubber. Move out of your parent's basement. Kiss a girl for the first time.

Listen, honey, you can hike up your skirts and skin your knees for all I care. If you're going to silence the people who talk about football but didn't play the game, you're about to shut down comments from 99% of fans out there. It's ignorance like this that just makes me shake my head at people.

Without those fans you want to silence, Nebraska is Doane. Nebraska is Wesleyan. We MADE this team, sweetie. Without us that stadium seats 10,000 and sits half empty most of the time. MY cash built the additions to the stadium in the last 20 years. You want to tell me I can't comment? Think again.

I wouldn't be suprised if we lose to Baylor that Memorial stadium is a little empty for the first time in a LONG time.

That's funny...I would have swore that the players and the staff made the team what it is/was. I didn't realize that all of the games that have been won since 1962 were because of me! Wow, do I feel special...

It's one thing to talk about the game. It's one thing to go to the game. It is whole other thing to sit and bitch about every little thing because a bunch of kids didn't live up to your expectations. You remind me of the jerks that say "I pay my taxes" and think that they should get whatever they want.

You make a vicarious living off the team. 3200 posts in 2 years? You need to push away from the computer

and get a life. Have tickets to the game? Give them to me. I will be happy to go to the games and I will not boo a bunch of kids trying their best.

Booing the home team is sure to impress all of the recruits watching the game. Once they all decide to go to a school where the fans appreciate their effort, then we will be like Doane and Wesleyan.

PC, I have never booed at Memorial Stadium, and I never will. I'm just sick of people whining about booing while looking at this product on the field.

And those players and coaches you think make the program aren't at Nebraska without the money the fans pour into those coffers every year. Failing to understand that makes your arguments pretty weak. No money = no coaches = no players = Doane.

The players don't provide that money. I do. You do. Everyone posting here does. We have a right to gripe if our money isn't being put to good use.

And your shot about post totals is ignorant, especially coming from a guy posting to a message board at 10:30 on a Saturday night. Are you the pot or the kettle?

What's with the Helu-hating? He shouldn't have been out there this week with a stinger that obviously affected him, but beyond that I don't see why he is a target here. He's really our star on offense when he's healthy. God knows it isn't Lee.

Our "star" cost us the game with his fumbles. One directly leading to three ISU points and the other keeping 7 off the board for us. Face it, we have no "star" on offense.

True that Helu had two costly fumbles. He should never been out there with his injury because he was incapable of securing the ball. The staff should have known that before the game. After the first fumble. After the second fumble. Yet they trotted him out there again towards the end.

To that I say BOO.

What's with the Helu-hating? He shouldn't have been out there this week with a stinger that obviously affected him, but beyond that I don't see why he is a target here. He's really our star on offense when he's healthy. God knows it isn't Lee.

Our "star" cost us the game with his fumbles. One directly leading to three ISU points and the other keeping 7 off the board for us. Face it, we have no "star" on offense.

True that Helu had two costly fumbles. He should never been out there with his injury because he was incapable of securing the ball. The staff should have known that before the game. After the first fumble. After the second fumble. Yet they trotted him out there again towards the end.

To that I say BOO.

i boo the offensive coaches, the players for the most part made mistakes trying to get extra yards.

3rd and ten with a couple of minutes to go, down by 2 deep inside your own end and you call a bomb down the middle. Definately boo worthy.

:dumdum That was the only time I really yelled at the tv. We needed 10 yards, not 70.

For real? That was like the only time I didn't Boo because we were at least taking a shot. Something Lee needs to do more.