Home crowd boos

For all those that say oh we are nebraska were to go to boo, heres a wake up call. First for the last 40 years we played pretty much every game competitvely at home, so there was no need for the booing. However over the last 6 years, even before our last f up coach, the play and enthusiams of the players is suffering. Now its great that we dont boo the other team, i mean thats very respectable and we shouldnt. But I think if we dont like a product that we see on the field week to week then we should be allowed to voice our opinions. Im not going to sit there spending serious money to watch a piss poor effort. I also feel extremly sorry for the defense since they play their guts out and its just unreal that the offense cant score more than 7 points on an Iowa State team, i mean i dont want to even think about oklahoma now.

Couldn't agree more! Booing doesn't make you a bad fan, it just means you care passionately and expect to see a good effort. Why not hold our team to a higher standard? Should we just sit back and accept the fact that were heading for the bottom of the big 12 like Iowa St and K St were for so many years. Booing is one of the only ways we have as fans to voice our displeasure.

If I were at the game I would've booed the playcalling and the personel decisions. The players are a reflection of their coaches the coaches are the ones getting booed. If the kids think it's directed at them then that's too bad but how else do we as fans make a point to the coaching staff? I hate to say it but the fans and boosters and students pay the salaries of the staff and pay for the uniforms and the stadium etc. We should have a say. Nobody is going to boo a loss that doesn't look like absolute garbage. Our offense is absolute garbage and fans are tired of the coaching staff defending their playcalling. Someone needs to ask watson why he won't stick with running out of the power I when it's working.

What's with the Helu-hating? He shouldn't have been out there this week with a stinger that obviously affected him, but beyond that I don't see why he is a target here. He's really our star on offense when he's healthy. God knows it isn't Lee.

Our "star" cost us the game with his fumbles. One directly leading to three ISU points and the other keeping 7 off the board for us. Face it, we have no "star" on offense.

For all those that say oh we are nebraska were to go to boo, heres a wake up call. First for the last 40 years we played pretty much every game competitvely at home, so there was no need for the booing. However over the last 6 years, even before our last f up coach, the play and enthusiams of the players is suffering. Now its great that we dont boo the other team, i mean thats very respectable and we shouldnt. But I think if we dont like a product that we see on the field week to week then we should be allowed to voice our opinions. Im not going to sit there spending serious money to watch a piss poor effort. I also feel extremly sorry for the defense since they play their guts out and its just unreal that the offense cant score more than 7 points on an Iowa State team, i mean i dont want to even think about oklahoma now.

Couldn't agree more! Booing doesn't make you a bad fan, it just means you care passionately and expect to see a good effort. Why not hold our team to a higher standard? Should we just sit back and accept the fact that were heading for the bottom of the big 12 like Iowa St and K St were for so many years. Booing is one of the only ways we have as fans to voice our displeasure.

I agree. I wish I had the guts to say this last week when everyone was up in arms about the "classlessness" of booing. To me, booing/cheering = passion, quiet when there's nothing to cheer about = apathy. I saw too much apathy for my taste during the Cally regime.

Booing = no class. Nebraska no longer has the best fans in college football. Probably Penn St. now. Sadly, there are a bunch of pansies at the stadium (and on this forum) who couldn't play at any higher level than high school (if that) taking a game way too seriously. You didn't lose. The team did. Relax. Get a hobby. Maybe go for a jog, lose some of that blubber. Move out of your parent's basement. Kiss a girl for the first time.