Callahan supported Cosgrove to his demise

Bo has got to understand that Watson is not the answer. He does not adjust and his stubborn streak is just an embarassment. I personally don't think Bo will blindly back Watson anymore. Bo has got to make some drastic changes.

ISu just made it possible for a 4-4 team to win the north......un f-in believeable.

I didn't see that.

I think the oline played one of its best games. The running backs were moving the ball. Helu should not have been on the field. That started our fumble nightmare. Robinson looked very good other than his I am great actions at the end of a couple of runs.

Our problem is the vertical game. We do not have WR's that are consistent. McNeil should be used far more than he is.

And you must remember that our D was pretty well handled most of the fourth quater. This against a R freshman and running back. Their two top play makers never taking the field. The D did not help us much in the fourth quarter, but they were most likely getting tired.

I just see this game as an aberation. Not going to see this again.

Keep the faith.

And you must remember that our D was pretty well handled most of the fourth quater. This against a R freshman and running back. Their two top play makers never taking the field. The D did not help us much in the fourth quarter, but they were most likely getting tired.

The D didn't help? The D gave up one TD all game. You can't even put the FG on them as ISU didn't gain any yards on that first series. The fourth quarter they still shut them down enough to Give the Offense 2 more chances with plenty of time. The D gave up one big play all game and some first downs in the fourth. How much more can you expect them to do?

I didn't see that.

I think the oline played one of its best games. The running backs were moving the ball. Helu should not have been on the field. That started our fumble nightmare. Robinson looked very good other than his I am great actions at the end of a couple of runs.

Our problem is the vertical game. We do not have WR's that are consistent. McNeil should be used far more than he is.

I just see this game as an aberation. Not going to see this again.

Keep the faith.

Why aberration? I see an offensive in serious trouble that seems to be regressing further each week. I was willing to forgive the VTech game as Lane is a tough place to play, and Lee's first game. I was willing to forgive the first 3 qrtrs at Mizzou due to weather. The last 2 weeks? Sorry, this is officially two in a row where the offense has been an abomination.