Why Cody Green Should Start

Enhance

If we put in a freshman like Green, we might lose to a team like Peru State.

Those of us that understand football agree.

WE JUST LOST TO IOWA ST. And that should not have happened, PERIOD!!! I do know football farelly well and many teams have started a freshman before and have done fine. (Tommie Frazier anyone?) I am not saying Green may be the next Tommie, but to think we could be worse on offense. :LOLtartar

If insanity is doing the same thing over and over...............then it looks like those against Green playing are insane!!

Don't go and make Mr. ShamWow angry by even suggesting it. Then he'll beat you up by simply flinging his words at you like punches :box:ohnoes

In schooling tykes like you, how can I get angry? Abusing you is fun for me

:rollin Well I'm glad we're both laughing at least!

If we put in a freshman like Green, we might lose to a team like Peru State.

Those of us that understand football agree.

WE JUST LOST TO IOWA ST. And that should not have happened, PERIOD!!! I do know football farelly well and many teams have started a freshman before and have done fine. (Tommie Frazier anyone?) I am not saying Green may be the next Tommie, but to think we could be worse on offense. :LOLtartar

A Frazier led NU team also lost to ISU when they never should have. Nice point. :clap

If insanity is doing the same thing over and over...............then it looks like those against Green playing are insane!!

Don't go and make Mr. ShamWow angry by even suggesting it. Then he'll beat you up by simply flinging his words at you like punches :box:ohnoes

In schooling tykes like you, how can I get angry? Abusing you is fun for me

:rollin Well I'm glad we're both laughing at least!

The difference being you are being laughed at while I am being laughed with. I'm sure even you can see the difference.

look at all these other schools starting freshman QBs. i understand green needs to learn the plays etc etc, but hands on game time experience is the best way to learn. like every1 keeps saying, whats the worse that can happen. we lose....we just went from big 12 north favs to ISU beating us at home for the first time since 77...im 23 and thats a long ass time!

look at all these other schools starting freshman QBs. i understand green needs to learn the plays etc etc, but hands on game time experience is the best way to learn. like every1 keeps saying, whats the worse that can happen. we lose....we just went from big 12 north favs to ISU beating us at home for the first time since 77...im 23 and thats a long ass time!

I agree. If Green were the better of the two I say start him. However since my nephew who plays for NU says he isn't and is nowhere close to starting...... then he should sit. I've posted this many times yet all those that have zero knowledge of what is going on in Lincoln continue to interject their uninformed opinions.

Those who are calling for Lee's head are of either the same people or of the same mindset that thought Frost should have been benched.

I am not a Lee fan. But he IS the best NU has. Period....... I wish they had somebody better but they don't.