Why Cody Green Should Start

Enhance

Freshman making mistakes trying to make plays?

or

Veterans making freshman mistakes, while not making many plays?

It's that simple. For some people on this board it would be the biggest mistake we ever made to let Green start over Lee who is taking us nowhere. Since when are we satisfied with playing mediocre ball?

After today, I'm not sure our offense really qualifies for "mediocre." That's a very generous label. :steam

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Like keeping everything the same on offense every week and expecting to suddenly win? <_<

Yes.....exectly. But Green is not not the solution for success over Lee.

Without question, or opinion, NU would have won today if the receivers didn't drop all catchable balls and not had dropped the ball as one was running for a TD? Would they? (Here's a hint- the answer is NO)

This is a fact.

Green isn't close to being ready. He didn't play well against TT as some are blind to because he completed one TD pass. Did you see his INT? Did you see the other one that should have been an INT? Did you see how he stairs down the reciever? Did you see some of his passes sail deep?

Did you see when he admitted he only knew 16 plays. That was only 2 weeks ago. Osbourns Playbook was almost 200 pages, I am sure Watsons is much more. Texas had nearly 400 pages when they ran their version of the WCO. I would venture to say Green probably knows 20 to 25 plays max by now. That is plays (Not Pages).

Green is Athletic and has a strong arm. But he isn't ready to start in the Big XII.

He didn't play well against TT as some are blind to because he completed one TD pass. Did you see his INT? Did you see the other one that should have been an INT? Did you see how he stairs down the reciever? Did you see some of his passes sail deep?

Green is Athletic and has a strong arm. But he isn't ready to start in the Big XII.

Spot on, thats why i believe Bo when he says Cody Green is not ready.

Like keeping everything the same on offense every week and expecting to suddenly win? <_<

Without question, or opinion, NU would have won today if the receivers didn't drop all catchable balls and not had dropped the ball as one was running for a TD? Would they? (Here's a hint- the answer is NO)

This is a fact.

Your logic is undeniable Mr. ShamWow. You'll notice that that post doesn't say anything about Lee or Green, by the way. I just said *something* needs to be changed.

P.S. "exectly" is not a word. It's "exactly." :)

This is a fact.

Your logic is undeniable Mr. ShamWow. You'll notice that that post doesn't say anything about Lee or Green, by the way. I just said *something* needs to be changed.

P.S. "exectly" is not a word. It's "exactly." :)

Spelling smack is the best you can come up with? How weak. Nice tap out. Is it "that that" or that the? (hint: that the)