Everyone just calm down...

I hate to do this, but i'm tired of seeing all this negativity...Yes, we did just lose to IOWA STATE, but people saying our season is lost is just BS. We have the same record we had last year at this point, and we are playing much better on defense. The offense showed signs of improvement, but they are just killing themselves. This team reminds me of Alabama in Nick Sabans first year...they had a pretty solid defense, but their offense was crap besides a strong running game. They ended up losing to UL Laffyette or some D-2 school. Their team rallied around the loss and became better for it. Look at them now, they're the 2nd ranked team in the nation.

We will be fine. The season may not turn out as rosy as it looked early on, but remember, these are the same players who had VT on the ropes until the very end. They can do it. Have some faith. We are the best fans in college football right? Lets please act like it then.

dedhoarse Yeah, I am tired of all the cry babies that can't accept that we lost. Everyone wants someone's head on a platter. Wish those people would take up bumper pool or something! Waaaa Waaaa Waaaa!!

1. Our defense is good enough to keep us in any game, even Oklahoma.

2. Our offense is bad enough to lose us any game, even Baylor.

That about sums it up for me.

you pretty much summed it up nicely.

right now, the offense has reached a level of ineptiude that can only be described as "cosgrovian". if nebraska learns how to put points on the board, they're back in it.

my GREATEST concern now is what happens next year AFTER suh leaves. i envision a decent offense next year with a 'meh' defense unless crick and the boys really step and fill the hole that ducky is gonna leave when he goes pro.

swear to god, if nebraska EVER gets two competent unit into the same game Big Red will roll.

I hate to do this, but i'm tired of seeing all this negativity...Yes, we did just lose to IOWA STATE, but people saying our season is lost is just BS. We have the same record we had last year at this point, and we are playing much better on defense. The offense showed signs of improvement, but they are just killing themselves. This team reminds me of Alabama in Nick Sabans first year...they had a pretty solid defense, but their offense was crap besides a strong running game. They ended up losing to UL Laffyette or some D-2 school. Their team rallied around the loss and became better for it. Look at them now, they're the 2nd ranked team in the nation.

We will be fine. The season may not turn out as rosy as it looked early on, but remember, these are the same players who had VT on the ropes until the very end. They can do it. Have some faith. We are the best fans in college football right? Lets please act like it then.

dedhoarse Yeah, I am tired of all the cry babies that can't accept that we lost. Everyone wants someone's head on a platter. Wish those people would take up bumper pool or something! Waaaa Waaaa Waaaa!!

Yeah you're right. I'm just going to be content with the coaching staff consistently doing the same thing and the play on the field at game time gets worse. I'm going to sit back and just ....enjoy....this ride.

great post hack...we've been "this" or "that" the last couple years...

however, we are a pretty young team...the ones we lose are gaping holes to fill, yet, every team deals with this

i'm guessing we finish pretty strong this year then put a complete package together in years 3,4,5,6,....in Pelini era