Defense wins Championships

I am I

If our D keeps people in the 10-17 point range and our O can get on the board 2 scores and 2 FGs then we have a chance in all our games....

seriously--I have been dreaming of ways to keep positive and I think this may be it:

If Defense wins Championships, even if the offense loses to ISU, maybe we can win 5 out of 6 and have at least a SHOT to get something done this year! The only team that really scares me is Texas in the B12 CG...

call me delusional, but we can only get better...the only worse place we can be is if our guys give up...which they won't...we need some Chicago Fire Spark on Offense sure, but our Defense is Championship level--which is what wins games anyway!!

no defense does win championships, they have put our offense in a position to win every game, as bad as it looks we have a chance to win every game the rest of the year. We probably wont win many(if any) but the defense gives us a chance......

Now if watson would just run the f'ing ball...

Our offense was a little better today. Lee is still holding us back with his (lack of) ability to read coverages/make read progressions, but overall the offense wasn't horrible except for the fumbles.

Time to go Green. Then if we cut out the five lost fumbles, cut the number of dropped passes from 7-8 to 3-4, and continue to develop our running game... we can still put together a solid product. Baby steps...

and while we make those baby steps--

let our House of Spears and the rest of the Blackshirts keep us in it!!

our defense is good enough to win 8 out 10 against the 12-30 teams in the country...get the offense moving a little bit and we can still be in the B12 CG...I think we will be!!