Have You read this article?

Twodocs

Two observations of note

1. The checks the Watson has Lee making, lead to defensive coverage that cause Lee to check into laterals and behind the ine of schrimage passes. The teams have noted this and give us a look to check Lee into these no gain throws.

2. People left the stadium. This indicates a no confidence in what Watson has dialed up!

What say you? Or do you have some ideas or issues regarding the issues that Dirk brings up in this article?

http://www.omaha.com/article/20091024/BIGRED/710249735

Chatty has shown an anti Pelini and Watson bias in the past. I have considered him arrogant and ignorant in the past. This article is remarkably balanced for him. Unfortunately, Bo and Shawn are making it easy for him.

I really do not look for any bias anymore. I just read stuff and decide if the facts are possible or correct. That is why I pu it up for disscussion today.

The media has become very biased of late so perhaps your point is one that should be well taken. I have found the young crew at the OWH very good at examining the logic of all the coaches comments. At this time we especially need this. So, when Bo asks a news outlet you saw it what do you think he is going to have to buy a paper to find out. Hint he may not like it!

Chatty has shown an anti Pelini and Watson bias in the past. I have considered him arrogant and ignorant in the past. This article is remarkably balanced for him. Unfortunately, Bo and Shawn are making it easy for him.

I really do not look for any bias anymore. I just read stuff and decide if the facts are possible or correct. That is why I pu it up for disscussion today.

The media has become very biased of late so perhaps your point is one that should be well taken. I have found the young crew at the OWH very good at examining the logic of all the coaches comments. At this time we especially need this. So, when Bo asks a news outlet you saw it what do you think he is going to have to buy a paper to find out. Hint he may not like it!

Dirk lost me when, after the Va Tech game he wrote (paraphrasing), "I've thought about this for three days and come to the conclusion that Bo should have gone for it on fourth down and not punted. He could have made a statement there." Now I don't totally disagree with that sentiment (the call could have gone either way by Bo), but that article was very critical of that call and of Bo in general, and he's mulling over for three days whether or not Bo should have "made a statement". He thinks about it for three frickin days and then decides to trash the call in his column. I guess now I have an anti Dirk Chatelain bias. I'll try to contain it on this board. :dumdum

I would agree with most of the article. I am sick of hearing the bs that we have a young offensive team. The fact is, Nebraska has one of the most senior offensive squads in the conference, and the most senior in the north. There is no leadership on the offensive side of the ball, and no one is willing take ownership. Lee did enough yesterday to give the Huskers a victory, but he is not a leader. You can tell he does not have control over the huddle and over the team the way that Zac Taylor or Joe Ganz did, to name 2 such recent examples.