FIRE Shawn Watson and BENCH Zach Lee to save the season

First of all, the offense is light-years behind the offense of last year. The line can not protect the QB but the QB can't throw the ball accurately even if he has protection! Our offense cannot score TD's except against Sun Belt teams. We put a few on Missouri, but that was because of the rain and the Mizzou defense giving up.

Zach Lee? Please. Bench the kid and stop feeling bad about it. He can't run. He doesn't scramble good. He doesn't look at the whole field. His accuracy is OK but usually throws to someone that is covered. He acts like he won a championship when he completes a first down pass. (jumping for glory, etc.) Cody Green already had his red shirt removed so give the kid some experience before next year.

Nebraska Cornhuskers would have a MUCH better offense if:

1)Shawn Watson was FIRED

and

2)Zach Lee was BENCHED

These two actions would save the season and send Nebraska to the Big 12 Championship

Watson should NOT be fired. You can only call so many plays with Lee at Qb. He's done a nice job at hiding his inability to throw across the middle. After re-watching the game and asking myself what I would do with a Qb such as Lee theres not much else you can do.

Watson has got to call plays that he believes will succeed, unfortunately with Lee.. its all bubbles, hitches (anything within 5 yards) and zone reads.

First of all, the offense is light-years behind the offense of last year. The line can not protect the QB but the QB can't throw the ball accurately even if he has protection! Our offense cannot score TD's except against Sun Belt teams. We put a few on Missouri, but that was because of the rain and the Mizzou defense giving up.

Zach Lee? Please. Bench the kid and stop feeling bad about it. He can't run. He doesn't scramble good. He doesn't look at the whole field. His accuracy is OK but usually throws to someone that is covered. He acts like he won a championship when he completes a first down pass. (jumping for glory, etc.) Cody Green already had his red shirt removed so give the kid some experience before next year.

1)Shawn Watson was FIRED

and

2)Zach Lee was BENCHED

yeah that exactly what we need to do. *sorry i don't have a sarcasim font to show how truly retarded this is*

These two actions would save the season and send Nebraska to the Big 12 Championship

We must remember that TO was for keeping watson when Bo took the job. He is not to fault for yesterday, that coaches can not catch the ball and not fumble! Some changes will be coming. I think you will see Cody at QB and a change at wide receiver. We have got to find guys who catch the ball every time!

Our team is not going to go from average or below average to wonderful in a couple of years. Offense is all about rhthym and execution. As of late we have not shown either very well.

Be patient.

Watson should NOT be fired. You can only call so many plays with Lee at Qb. He's done a nice job at hiding his inability to throw across the middle. After re-watching the game and asking myself what I would do with a Qb such as Lee theres not much else you can do.

Watson has got to call plays that he believes will succeed, unfortunately with Lee.. its all bubbles, hitches (anything within 5 yards) and zone reads.

I personall found it beyound stupid to have Lee running the option EVER. He runs scared and no defense will respect or even flinch at that. There is no real threat in him running and that simply isn't an audible... play calling.....

However, I don't think firing an offensive coridnator in mid season is a good idea either, but doing somehting to turn the ship is a must. Maybe he just has too much control.

I personall found it beyound stupid to have Lee running the option EVER. He runs scared and no defense will respect or even flinch at that. There is no real threat in him running and that simply isn't an audible... play calling.....

However, I don't think firing an offensive coridnator in mid season is a good idea either, but doing somehting to turn the ship is a must. Maybe he just has too much control.

Oh, I completely agree that Lee should be benched.. but it seems Bo and Watson see something in him they like. All I was saying is that because that for some reason they want to stick with Lee... and with Lee at Qb that cripples our offensive play calling.. no matter how many "plays" he knows.

1)Shawn Watson was FIRED

and

2)Zach Lee was BENCHED

When that does happen and we still don't make, ill hold you personally responsible.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PAYING TO WATCH LOSSES AND KIDS WHO DONT DESERVE TO WEAR THE N!!!

BENCH LEE NOW!! He is terrible, terrible and terrible. He doesnt belong at Nebraska and its time we stop feeling sorry for kids and do the RIGHT thing for the TEAM!!

WIN RED! Even if it means Bo getting the playbook from Wats and making some calls himself!! Something is not working and it boils down to TWO people... LEE and WATS, one of them needs to go, its up to Bo to decide which one.