Bo Pelini: Zac Is Our QB

I gave up reading all of this crap.

Enough on Lee, enough on Green.

If everyone would done their job we would be talking about 65 to 9 victory.

There is enough blame to go around.

Coaching included.

Get off the kids backs, suppor them now. They need it now worse than ever.

Some of you get on me when I say we will not win every game. We have some problems and I do not suppor the team. We are seeing some of the problems that were obvious from the beginning but most refusted to see. Now when that stuff happens you want to throw all of them under the bus, rather than understanding it could have happened and not expected the BCS championship.

These kids are fighting hard every day. They have worked years to be the best they can be. They do not need a bunch of armchair quarterbacks ranting on how bad they are.

They need the love you promised at the beginning of the season when all was rosey.

If anyone of them were your kid would you be saying the same things to them. They are kids just like yours remember that.

This fan base has really become pathetic at times.

I think this team played a good game this weekend, just did not have the breaks for what ever reason, that happens sometimes. Time to move on.

Go Big RED!!!!!!!!

I think this team played a good game this weekend, just did not have the breaks for what ever reason, that happens sometimes.

I pretty much agreed with you until you spewed this line of crap. Yes, the defense played a good game, but the offense COST US THE GAME-PERIOD!

8 turnovers is not "the breaks". 8 turnovers is PATHETIC any way you look at it.

Coaching included.

Some of you get on me when I say we will not win every game. We have some problems and I do not suppor the team. We are seeing some of the problems that were obvious from the beginning but most refusted to see. Now when that stuff happens you want to throw all of them under the bus, rather than understanding it could have happened and not expected the BCS championship.

These kids are fighting hard every day. They have worked years to be the best they can be. They do not need a bunch of armchair quarterbacks ranting on how bad they are.

They need the love you promised at the beginning of the season when all was rosey.

If anyone of them were your kid would you be saying the same things to them. They are kids just like yours remember that.

I think this team played a good game this weekend, just did not have the breaks for what ever reason, that happens sometimes. Time to move on.

Go Big RED!!!!!!!!

All I can say is you obviously don't understand what everyone is upset about. It wasn't just the Iowa State game...it has been all the bigger games. It's not just about losing, but how these guys are losing. You want us to just sit back and act like everything is just fine? Here is an example for you...I love my country more than anything, but I will not just act like everything is great when our government does some really retarded things. Same deal...I love my Huskers more than anything, but I will not accept this crap the offense is putting out there. No passion, no nothing from these guys.

We support people that give it their all and play with passion...can you honestly say the offense has done that? If my kid played like these guys and played like he didn't care than yeah I would be on him for that. If he played his best, then that is all I can ask for. Was the Iowa State game the best our offense could do? Not at all...8 turnovers is disgusting.

Don't get me wrong there were some good things from the game, but this is a trend in the offense that can't be ignored. I am sorry, but I don't think your little hippy way of thinking is good in competition or life. Lets all paint rainbows and sing some songs, because we are all winners. No...you fight for everything you get in life and if you don't then you will always watch the real winners pass you by. Expectations make everyone better and we expect these "kids" (who are mostly around 20 year old men) to compete and give it everything they have. If one guy isn't doing that...then find someone else who will. That's how the real world works.

Coaching included.

Go Big RED!!!!!!!!

65-6 ;)

but as far as the throw to CG, that was a catchable ball, needed to be caught. High, yes, but that SS doesn't show the whole picture, you have to put the ball where your receiver is going to catch it, and only your receiver. Some people complain when zac doesn't do that, complain when he does. Like was said before, some people just want to bash lee, no matter what the rest of the facts are. If that's what you wanna do, more power to you.. doesn't mean that it's Lee's fault... I'll take the coaches opinion of some guy off the street any day.

If you want to question the coaches, be reasonable about things, sure go for it. The pass to mcneill was behind him, nearly everyone's said that. But when it comes to being on the field, support the guys that are out there. They need the support. Perfect example was 07 here against OSU and then playing UT close on the road.. no negativity and they played better... Cheer, yell loud. Bleed scarlet and cream.

I must have watched a different game.

I saw the running backs, every single one of them running as hard as they could.

I saw the oline play better than I have seen them play. Protecting Zac and opening gaping holes for the running backs.

WR not so much on the positive side, but I do not think from lack of trying

I think there was a good effort, just a lot of things went wrong, it happens

See Texas a few years back, we fumbled away a Nationa Championship that day.

I never heard that that team quit or were untalented or pourly coached.

I am disappointed in this season, but do you honestly think we even come close to how these kids feel?

Most carrying a full load, weight lifting, winter training, spring ball, summer ball to have it turn out this way.

The last Callahan years I said they had no heart, they quit, and I questioned if they would ever have heart, but I did not see that, I saw kids trying as hard as they could, driving for every thing they could get.

They feel bad enough.

Negatives never gain a thing.

A few things go the opposite this would have been a rout.

Give them time, give the staff time.

If they were not trying, giving effort I could agree with what all are saying, but I do not see it that way.

I see a team that is not as talented as some think, but I do not see quitters or mal contents, but if we continue to bad mouth them we will see it and if that happens this program is done. We have one chance to return to the elite, this coach is the last chance we have I think. We need to let them know we are on their side

Positives need to be pushed.

I have coached and trained Olympic/World Class athletes, I have never seen negatives motivate or improve an athlete. Challenging them yes, but to beat them down as we and the press are is not good, and we may hate what we are sewing.

I must have watched a different game.

I saw the running backs, every single one of them running as hard as they could.

I saw the oline play better than I have seen them play. Protecting Zac and opening gaping holes for the running backs.

WR not so much on the positive side, but I do not think from lack of trying

I think there was a good effort, just a lot of things went wrong, it happens

See Texas a few years back, we fumbled away a Nationa Championship that day.

I never heard that that team quit or were untalented or pourly coached.

I am disappointed in this season, but do you honestly think we even come close to how these kids feel?

Most carrying a full load, weight lifting, winter training, spring ball, summer ball to have it turn out this way.

The last Callahan years I said they had no heart, they quit, and I questioned if they would ever have heart, but I did not see that, I saw kids trying as hard as they could, driving for every thing they could get.

They feel bad enough.

Negatives never gain a thing.

A few things go the opposite this would have been a rout.

Give them time, give the staff time.

If they were not trying, giving effort I could agree with what all are saying, but I do not see it that way.

I see a team that is not as talented as some think, but I do not see quitters or mal contents, but if we continue to bad mouth them we will see it and if that happens this program is done. We have one chance to return to the elite, this coach is the last chance we have I think. We need to let them know we are on their side

Positives need to be pushed.

I have coached and trained Olympic/World Class athletes, I have never seen negatives motivate or improve an athlete. Challenging them yes, but to beat them down as we and the press are is not good, and we may hate what we are sewing.

No disrespect to you Skersfan...just saying that in case you took it that way from my first response there. I agree I saw Robinson and the OLine playing hard. I just have a hard time saying the offense was trying with 8 turnovers. And if they are trying then they are the most inept offense I have ever seen. You trained world class athletes...I was in the Army and if you couldn't get the job done then they moved you and found someone who could. That is all I am saying...you can't do the job then the next guy takes your place. And if you don't have the mental toughness to take negative comments then maybe you shouldn't be playing. Cause the real world will eat you for breakfast if you can't take a few comments. JMO and I respect yours as well Skersfan.