Illinois Commit Visiting

If this kids grades are good then he will be the very best player in the NU class if he decides to play at NU. I would go as far as to say that he would be the very best player in almost any class in the nation.

What makes you say that? He looks good . . . but what makes you think he is THAT good? (I think rivals has him as a 4 star and the 17th best safety. . . and his measurables are decent.)

If this kids grades are good then he will be the very best player in the NU class if he decides to play at NU. I would go as far as to say that he would be the very best player in almost any class in the nation.

What makes you say that? He looks good . . . but what makes you think he is THAT good? (I think rivals has him as a 4 star and the 17th best safety. . . and his measurables are decent.)

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, the area he plays in simply plays some of the best football in the state of Illinois. The conferences that he is in and around are flat out tough. High School football in Illinois is for real, I have a feeling that if this kid was in Cali, Texas or Florida he would be a 5 star guy. The school he goes to is/was terrible but the schools they play are very good and spend a ton of time with football. Many stars in IL have a hard time academically and end up at JCs and then go D1, that is why for a very long time College of Dupage, a JC, was basically the best JC in the nation each year.

This is a kid that could end up being a 3 year starter at almost any school he goes to.

Well he certainly fits the mold of what it appears Bo is looking for. Kinda in that PJ Smith, Harvey Jackson, Courtney Osborne mold. You would think that he would see a gap in our safety class seeing as how our two starters are seniors this year, there are no other juniors or sophmores on schollie at the safety position and only one other with signifigant playing time in Smith. He very well could come in here and be a four year starter with our situation.

Well he certainly fits the mold of what it appears Bo is looking for. Kinda in that PJ Smith, Harvey Jackson, Courtney Osborne mold. You would think that he would see a gap in our safety class seeing as how our two starters are seniors this year, there are no other juniors or sophmores on schollie at the safety position and only one other with signifigant playing time in Smith. He very well could come in here and be a four year starter with our situation.

Thenarse should get an extra year and be here for the 2010 season and we still have Hagg who mostly plays safety, but after that the depth thins out a little.

Thenarse should get an extra year and be here for the 2010 season and we still have Hagg who mostly plays safety, but after that the depth thins out a little.

super stoked on this one too... with all the ups and downs this year we could really use a guy like this... hopefully he will see that we could REALLY use him.. he can get quick playing time and really make a positive impact on the field... good thing he got that ND visit out the ways so we can stay fresh in this young man's mind... lets go out and bring him on home to the huskers!!!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, the area he plays in simply plays some of the best football in the state of Illinois. The conferences that he is in and around are flat out tough. High School football in Illinois is for real, I have a feeling that if this kid was in Cali, Texas or Florida he would be a 5 star guy. The school he goes to is/was terrible but the schools they play are very good and spend a ton of time with football. Many stars in IL have a hard time academically and end up at JCs and then go D1, that is why for a very long time College of Dupage, a JC, was basically the best JC in the nation each year.

This is a kid that could end up being a 3 year starter at almost any school he goes to.

Ah. Thanks for the reply. I hope we get the chance to see him play in red.

I don't see how being a 4 star in Illinois would make him a 5 star in states with much better all around talent, but he definitely looks good. He's one of those guys that you just look and say "that dude looks mean." I hope we land him.

Well, I think there is a bit of a bias when it comes to rankings for kids that are from certain states. I could very well be wrong but lots of times it seems like the state the kid is from or who just offered them will affect the stars.

Ya I knew thenarse is probably going to get an extra year but he still could be a four year starter with a redshirt year. From what I've seen Hagg plays nickel back 99% of the time but I also understand that he plays kinda a hybrid safety/LB/corner type but he is always lined up man to man on a slot.