Halloween Costumes....

I've decided to make this thread since Halloween is just right around the corner and I was wondering what everybody else is going as and maybe you guys would want to post pictures of what you were dressed as. I'm sure people would get a few laughs after looking at some of the Halloween costumes. Just a thought

I've decided to make this thread since Halloween is just right around the corner and I was wondering what everybody else is going as and maybe you guys would want to post pictures of what you were dressed as. I'm sure people would get a few laughs after looking at some of the Halloween costumes. Just a thought

Each year, I consider dressing up as my icon (Herbie) but I'm still having trouble fitting my old overalls.

I did buy an inflatable ballerina costume when a local Albertsons (grocery) went out of business a few years ago, but still too scared to try it on..and no party invites..

I'm going to be cookie monster and my girlfriend is going to be a cookie.

Good one :clap My wife and I are going as a lame couple who will stay home with our 14 month old and pass out candy... :) Although I might be well into my own Halloween "candy" depending on the outcome tomorrow :wasted

two years ago I was death, last year i dressed as a pirate with my 3 year-old. This year nothing. But we tried very hard to get my boy to go as Bob Ross (the painting guy). he has the pefect little fro when you comb out his hair. But spiderman won out. Just cant make those 4 year-olds do what you want like you used too <_<

I wasn't going to dress up but then I saw something in the storage room in the basement: one of my dad's old grey suits.

My dad is about 4 inches shorter than me, so this suit is small. I add a white dress shirt, some white shoes and my mom tied a old red Christmas bow to my shirt for a makeshift bow-tie. Perfect Pee Wee Herman. People at the bars loved it.