Mark Richt

Ok, this is nothing more than me throwing a name against the wall, but ESPN has some rumors that if UGA falters down the stretch, Mark Richt could be out.

Further, there continue to be rumblings around Shawn Watson. Given the interest other schools have shown in him in the past, it is not entirely outside the realm of possibilities that he isn't here next year.

Richt was the OC for Florida State's prolific offenses, and his UGA teams usually move the ball quite well.

Mark Richt for OC at Nebraska in 2010?

Just a thought...

Yes sir. So....what do you want to talk about?

My feelings <_<

Maybe 2011, after Richt pulls a Solich and fires the coordinators and installs some new ones, we'll see how UGA improves. If we have another bad year (and a loss to a Tebow-less Florida) this may be a possibility. For the record, I took UGA + 17 on Monday, but would not take UGA +14.5 today.

No way they fire Richt. He has won 10 every year this decade except one I think. If he is fired, some team will nab him as their head coach, or fire their current one to make room for him to consider them.

He is definitely on the hot seat. It is like Solich ... a record only gets you so far when expectations are so high. If he loses to GT this year and is NOT bowl eligible, look for a strong push by UGA fans to get rid of him. Not beating their "little brother" GT and not getting to a bowl game are grounds for firing in Athens. But then again, who is the little brother and who is the big brother is changing in this relationship...

And yes, he will be a HC if he is fired. He can recruit like nobody's business and his record speaks for itself.

Watson's not going to get fired, get a grip.

When we fired C****** you all begged to keep Watson. Both the fans and the players LOVED him. And now you assume he will be fired because of a slow start to this year... funny stuff.

So you're all behind watson? I didn't have a problem with him staying if he wanted to but he hasn't done all these wonderful things to deserve my loyalty at this stage.