Just need ONE more win.

Man, this is a hard one. We have four games left, do you see us winning any of them? Thoughts?

1. OU, not a F$%king chance in HELL!!!

2. KU, I thought this one was in the bag, because of their defense, not so sure now. Our O makes terrible D's look like All Americans.

3. K ST. Their leading the North right now. :wtf Are we in the Twilight Zone. We could easily lose this one as well.

4. CU, probably our best shot at being bowl eligible, not for sure by any means.

I hate feeling like this.

Man, this is a hard one.

That's what she said. Sorry I had to.

We have four games left, do you see us winning any of them? Thoughts?

2. KU, I thought this one was in the bag, because of their defense, not so sure now. Our O makes terrible D's look like All Americans.

3. K ST. Their leading the North right now. :wtf Are we in the Twilight Zone. We could easily lose this one as well.

4. CU, probably our best shot at being bowl eligible, not for sure by any means.

I think our offense has one good game in them for sure. Whatever that game is, we will win. Our defense will keep us in every game, besides Oklahoma. I see a lot of 3 and outs/turnovers for our offense against them. Hopefully I'm wrong. KU is struggling against Tech right now. I'm still not sold on K-state. CU will play us tough like always, but we'll have a shot. So depending which of those games our offense shows up in...that'll be our win. Heck they might show up in all of them. In which case, we finish with 4 losses. I don't see any of those 3 teams beating us with our defense AND offense playing well.

Man, this is a hard one. We have four games left, do you see us winning any of them? Thoughts?

Does not look good at all...

8-4 Alamo Bowl.

I would take 3-1 in our last 4. Which would mean a Big 12 title game appearance, would have as much as a chance as we did in 06, but the more they get in those games it can only help recruiting, it can't hurt... I still think our D will keep us close in the last 4, I would expect a breakout game for this offense sooner or later, just need that one spark to get it going. Here is my :koolaid2: shot for the day.