To ANYONE going to the OU Game....

You better be loud... I see all of these post on here..

"were gonna get our ass kicked" ,"we suck", blah blah blah...

Its becoming the "in" thing to say how bad we are. I don't give a crap what we have looked like today, last week, 2 weeks ago, last year in Norman, etc...

The fact is we have a huge opportunity to right the ship next weekend and we need to be loud into the game and a difference maker. This is a big time game regardless or records, coaches, qbs, etc...

If you are going to be a pessimistic person and just go to the game expecting the worst please go to our Classified Section and sell your tickets so someone who wants to be there can go and be the 12th man.

GBR

I appreciate your attitude, and I hope to go to the game and be loud, but our stadium is hopeless. The whole ISU game, the stadium was loud (I mean really loud) for about 15 seconds out of 3 and a half hours. And those blaming it solely on the senior citizens are off base. There are countless fans in their 20s, 30s and 40s who talk crap about every player that drops a ball, and then refuse to make a peep when we're on defense and need the noise. It's just sad. There are several sections that aren't bad (not counting the student section) but 70% of the stadium is really pathetic.

Oh by the way, clapping isn't very noisy. You have to use your vocal cords.

I appreciate your attitude, and I hope to go to the game and be loud, but our stadium is hopeless. The whole ISU game, the stadium was loud (I mean really loud) for about 15 seconds out of 3 and a half hours. And those blaming it solely on the senior citizens are off base. There are countless fans in their 20s, 30s and 40s who talk crap about every player that drops a ball, and then refuse to make a peep when we're on defense and need the noise. It's just sad. There are several sections that aren't bad (not counting the student section) but 70% of the stadium is really pathetic.

Oh by the way, clapping isn't very noisy. You have to use your vocal cords.

I agree with the senior citizen thing... the only time we ever seem to get loud is when the crowd feels it needs to bitch about a call.

I have said this before and I realize it will change nothing, but we may have the greatest fans or whatever you wanna tout us as but our crowd atmosphere is absolutely pathetic.

We can be as nice to the other team as we want and be respectful to their fans, but when those players are between the white lines our crowd needs to be relentless.

I completely agree; our crowd needs to be loud and behind the team no matter what. I wish I could be there for the Oklahoma game and I would be loud regardless of the score. GBR!!!!!!!!!

gIbdhh1TuYo

Lets get back to being the best fans in college football and also make Memorial Stadium an intimidating place to play again.

Its becoming the "in" thing to say how bad we are. I don't give a crap what we have looked like today, last week, 2 weeks ago, last year in Norman, etc...

The fact is we have a huge opportunity to right the ship next weekend and we need to be loud into the game and a difference maker. This is a big time game regardless or records, coaches, qbs, etc...

If you are going to be a pessimistic person and just go to the game expecting the worst please go to our Classified Section and sell your tickets so someone who wants to be there can go and be the 12th man.

GBR

Very good point I remember growing up hearing the chants of DEFENSE, and GO BIG RED. Seems when the going gets tuff everyone shuts-up and sits on there BUTTS!!! :wtf

GBR

You are the smartest person i have heard in a long time. GO BIG RED