Kansas Tickets

There is a capitalist component. You want to make as much money as you can with the seats you have, so you want to price your tickets to optimize that. In the case of the Huskers, it usually sells out, so you price it just high enough so that you can get all the tickets sold.

There is a capitalist component. You want to make as much money as you can with the seats you have, so you want to price your tickets to optimize that. In the case of the Huskers, it usually sells out, so you price it just high enough so that you can get all the tickets sold.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me... we don't charge KU, Oklahoma, Colorado, etc... any more to come to a game than Florida Atlantic, Arkansas St, etc...

I guess I take for granted that we don't have to rely on other fan bases to sell our tickets...

Pretty pathetic if you ask me... we don't charge KU, Oklahoma, Colorado, etc... any more to come to a game than Florida Atlantic, Arkansas St, etc...

I guess I take for granted that we don't have to rely on other fan bases to sell our tickets...

Yes we do. $55 non-conf and $65 for conference games.

Yes we do. $55 non-conf and $65 for conference games.

Still there is a big difference between 65 and 90. 90 at face value is insane for what will be 2 unranked opponents.

Attempt to justify all you want, but KU is still douchebags for doing it. Nebraska doesn't do that to visitors.