I met Joe Ganz today

I went out to dinner with Berringer, and unfortunately had to set through the STOP program with him as well. Aaron Taylor was my lab partner for a short while in an Animal Science class. I got to know Adam Treau as we were in a class of 10 in summer school. There were a lot of players on East Campus taking ag. classes when I was in school. Aaron Graham and Taylor were out there a lot. Jon Zatecka(sp) was out there some. Rob Zatecks(sp) did part of his medical rotation out in McCook, so I got to talk to him a little. My roommates and I ran into Frazier at the bar one night when one of my roommates passed out at his feet. Terrel Farley ran into one of my old roommates car the night he got his second DUI.

Few years ago I was in line at Cabelas, TO was in front of me. It was 9 a.m., the store was dead. I told my 2 friends "I know who it is. And ya know what, he's a dude, at a store, buying stuff. So lets just leave him alone, and not be those annoying guys who call him 'Coach'."

Unless they are at a meet and greet, or a signing, or something public like that, I don't see any need to bother a player or coach. Just let them be.

Uh-oh. Did I screw up the other day when I said, "Hey, Coach" to Bo when I saw him out one morning? Are you not supposed to do that?

If you played for him or are currently playing for him, then that's ok.

you can cover yourself next time by tossing in his last name after the C word.

Last year at the Gator Bowl I tailgated pretty close to the Swift Family. After the game...Nate Swift, Joe Ganz, Suh and some other players were all there tailgating and celebrating the win...That was pretty cool! Didnt take any pictures of it though. Never been into the whole "shock and awe" of seeing someone younger in street clothes. But it was cool to see them celebrating and having fun with their families!

Now running into Tom Osborne is something to take a picture of.

GBR!!!