Big Bang Theory

mitch7

Not one of their funniest shows.

Normally it is hillarious. Sheldon makes the show, and the looks Penny gets on her face when Sheldon talks is fantastic.

The jewish and indian kid have their moments as well.

If you have to work around that level of intelligence and you are not on that level it is really spot on.

All in all it was good plug for Nebrasak.

Not one of their funniest shows.

Normally it is hillarious. Sheldon makes the show, and the looks Penny gets on her face when Sheldon talks is fantastic.

The jewish and indian kid have their moments as well.

If you have to work around that level of intelligence and you are not on that level it is really spot on.

All in all it was good plug for Nebrasak.

I love Wallowitz (sp). He always cracks me up. But Sheldon is the most consistently hilarious one.

I have been a loyal follower of it since the first show. Monday on CBS is my favorite nite of TV.

TOTALLY agree...has replaced Must See TV on NBC as the best night on TV.

No the guys weren't wearing red, but they had NU stuff on. And they were intense...just like NU fans are when NU plays OU.

Great show. Great plug for NU.

That show sucks. The schtick wears out after the first two jokes. So predictable.

But hey, that's CBS' formula, and it works apparently. For reference, see EVERY OTHER PROGRAM ON THAT NETWORK. Two and a Half Men is even worse than Big Bang Theory.

NBC's Thursday night comedy, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, LOST, and Conan are the only shows on TV worth watching. This is undisputed, scientifically verified FACT.

Oh yeah and the Husker references on that show last night were kinda disappointing. It was a pretty superficial and weak plot device, if you ask me.

Good thing we didn't lose to Baylor and ruin the historical accuracy of the episode.

Very timely. Otherwise it would have been taking place in an alternate universe. ;)

Actually I didn't like the fact that most of the people at the party weren't wearing red.

I think it was to make Leonard stand out with his Helu Jersey.

I watched... but will never watch again. Terrible show.

Terrible episode to watch if it is you first time watching the show...probably the worst episode I've seen, which is very disappointing considering it was called The Cornhusker Vortex

:yeah Of course it's no "Always Sunny", but this is CBS we're talking about. For network it's not a bad show. This episode just really sucked.

Even my wife mentioned how unrealistic it was that NU fans would just be sitting on there humps during an OU game, and not exploding in fits of rage or joy ever few minutes or so. I thought the show would have been much better if Penny was a rabid Husker chick, like

. Now that would have made for some good TV!

Even my wife mentioned how unrealistic it was that NU fans would just be sitting on there humps during an OU game, and not exploding in fits of rage or joy ever few minutes or so. I thought the show would have been much better if Penny was a rabid Husker chick, like

. Now that would have made for some good TV!

Yeah, she could at least have seemed like she gave a damn.