LOUD STADIUM

until they intercept the first swing pass we throw for a touchdown.

last time i checked my calendar says 2009, not 2008.

Be proud, yell loud.

The team needs it. And for gods sake... can we please not have everyone butting heads and if lee goes into the game not have half the stadium burst in to chants of "cody"? or how about not boo the offense if they drop a ball or throw a bubble screen...?

Good, Bad or Different

We need to have the stadium rocking this weekend, we need to do our part in helping this team win. We need to all come together and support these players and coaches, lets show TV land that our stadium can get loud and we do support our team.

All those old people will make a lot of noise snoring while they are napping at the game !!!

until they intercept the first swing pass we throw for a touchdown.

last time i checked my calendar says 2009, not 2008.

Be proud, yell loud.

The team needs it. And for gods sake... can we please not have everyone butting heads and if lee goes into the game not have half the stadium burst in to chants of "cody"? or how about not boo the offense if they drop a ball or throw a bubble screen...?

Remember T.Tech? Seriously, I wish I could be there and I hope y'all will be loud and stay loud, even if a swing pass goes errant. Maybe you could all sing "We Are Family"