I want to watch his press conference some time and count every time he says:

"Good football player"

"Some good things"

"Execute"

"Ya know"

You forgot-

"It's pretty obvious"

"We done?"

the last one, it always looks like he wants to ask that to the media after the 1st question. I know he takes his job very serious and personal, but his media skills are horrible. After watching the last couple press conferences after the game, I don't think they need him there because the answers will be the same, but of course so are the questions... :dunno

In others words more coach speak instead of just telling it like it is.

I thought Bo was so refreshing, upfront, told it like it is. I thought all that coach speak stuff went out the door with Billy C. <_<

I never thought there was anything wrong with coach speak. I like Callahan's pressers, he was composed and smart with his comments. Just one of those things people wanted to nitpick on and maybe Bo has a different tone, but the content isn't - and shouldn't be - that much different. Why is it their job to divulge useful things to keep information hungry fans satiated?

Seriously, guys. You are really just looking for something to complain about.

So..um yeah, any chance of a summary for those of us that don't have access to that kind of stuff.

Bo fielded a few questions about Suh's incident. He said that he was glad Suh called him immediately after it all happened and explained the situation. He said any form of discipline will take place in house and he won't discuss it to the media. He also said that Suh did not violate the zero tolerance alcohol rule because he was well under the legal limit and it was determined that alcohol was not a key factor in the accident.

He then was asked questions regarding Stoops, their relationship, and any differences between the two. He gave pretty generic answers.

He was then asked generic, week to week questions he is always asked, in which he pretty much answered everything with the line "we just gotta execute".