Ted Ginn's second return

JTrain

Compare:

i94csWUxu6o

vJOlzDJiaDw

When I saw the Ginn highlight, I immediately thought of the Rodgers punt return. It's those back hops he does in the first 15 seconds. Of course, Rodgers' will always be more memorable considering it was a huge rivalry #1 vs. #2 game that basically decided the National Champion, as opposed to a midseason struggle between two average AFC teams.

Compare:

i94csWUxu6o

vJOlzDJiaDw

When I saw the Ginn highlight, I immediately thought of the Rodgers punt return. It's those back hops he does in the first 15 seconds. Of course, Rodgers' will always be more memorable considering it was a huge rivalry #1 vs. #2 game that basically decided the National Champion, as opposed to a midseason struggle between two average AFC teams.

MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD THAT ONE TORE 'EM LOOSE FROM THEIR SHOES!! :clap:clap:clap

I'd hate to think of it like that, cuz I'm a Jets fan, and it tore my heart out. To me, the Jets are a lot like the Huskers this year. Started out nice, have been slumping lately, have a great defense and so/so offense/special teams.

Man you cant catch a break. First that ass clown royal f's your college team then he shows up on your Pro team. If i were you i would quite watching football for awhile.

I'd hate to think of it like that, cuz I'm a Jets fan, and it tore my heart out. To me, the Jets are a lot like the Huskers this year. Started out nice, have been slumping lately, have a great defense and so/so offense/special teams.

Man you cant catch a break. First that ass clown royal f's your college team then he shows up on your Pro team. If i were you i would quite watching football for awhile.

Tell me about it. At least he's a better O-line coach than he is a head coach though. So he's not f-ing up the Jets as much.