Miller High Life Delivery Guy will be hanging out in Lincoln this weekend.

They're reveling in the fact that their beer is just a cheap drunk? Weird way to sell your product.

Natty Light just figured this out and started advertising too. Its Nat-urday!!

Yeah, that too. Weird way to advertise your beer.

I don't drink Miller Light, but I'm all about MGD. It's about the only thing I buy. I guess I support these commercials, even if they're a strange way to advertise.

They're reveling in the fact that their beer is just a cheap drunk? Weird way to sell your product.

Natty Light just figured this out and started advertising too. Its Nat-urday!!

funny that they have commercials now, Natty is a good cheap drunk though... :thumbs

I've been guilty to walk around Clemson with a case of good ol' PBR...$5.99 a case.

actually PBR recently went back to the recipe that won them the blue ribbon and i personally drink it quite often! Old Style also went back to the old recipe and is now quite good.

question for cacti: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING PBR FOR 5.99 A CASE???????????? its cheap but its still 12.99 a case in ames ia!!!!

Are we talking 12 pack case or 24 pack case? I've only seen it in the 12-pack for 5.99.

actually PBR recently went back to the recipe that won them the blue ribbon and i personally drink it quite often! Old Style also went back to the old recipe and is now quite good.

question for cacti: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING PBR FOR 5.99 A CASE???????????? its cheap but its still 12.99 a case in ames ia!!!!

Are we talking 12 pack case or 24 pack case? I've only seen it in the 12-pack for 5.99.

That's not a case, that's a 12-pack. A case is always 24 cans in common parlance.