I highly doubt Lee will start again after last week mouth off

crispy

So I have no link to prove this to you guys but: as I said before My little Brother is friends with a couple of the guys on the team. After the Baylor game he started cocking off in the locker room. Bo told him there was no room for that on the team and he was suppose to be a leader so he could lead from the sidelines.

My people tell me that this story has zero legs.

Take the whole damn thing for what it's worth.

So I have no link to prove this to you guys but: as I said before My little Brother is friends with a couple of the guys on the team. After the Baylor game he started cocking off in the locker room. Bo told him there was no room for that on the team and he was suppose to be a leader so he could lead from the sidelines.

My people tell me that this story has zero legs.

Take the whole damn thing for what it's worth.

LOL i made your sig, thats awsome. Buy the way thats week 5 now for the sick wife.

I dont know if crispy is right on any of this or not. But vince is just being rude. We have plenty of rumors that have been proven right and wrong. If hes wrong, so what. We have enough fighting for a simple quarterback debate. Who cares if hes just saying something he heard.

I love reading a whole thread, and finding ONE post that finally makes sense...

Thanks BRPW

I PM'd Crispy with this:

My nephew plays for NU and I just called him and asked him about this. IT NEVER HAPPENED. Retract it.

Since he didn't feel the need to come clean, I'm doing it for him.

This hear-say stuff is just wrong. Especially when it's at the expense of somebody who is innocent.

Nephew plays for NU? Yeah right. Prove it. With most people making this statement, I'd be like.. Ok sure.. But with you, you're an attention-seeking know-it-all who wants to act like the authority on everything. So who's your nephew?

I dont know if crispy is right on any of this or not. But vince is just being rude. We have plenty of rumors that have been proven right and wrong. If hes wrong, so what. We have enough fighting for a simple quarterback debate. Who cares if hes just saying something he heard.

If he's wrong, he's slandering Lee. That's just flat wrong.

I PM'd Crispy with this:

My nephew plays for NU and I just called him and asked him about this. IT NEVER HAPPENED. Retract it.

Since he didn't feel the need to come clean, I'm doing it for him.

This hear-say stuff is just wrong. Especially when it's at the expense of somebody who is innocent.

Good job Vince.

T_O_B

I heard from a guy that supposedly knows a guy who has a relative on the team that the QB will receive the football from the center. And that Alex Henery will in fact kick field goals. And that the D line will line up on the line of scrimmage. I can't confirm this for sure but its just what I heard.

I heard from a guy that supposedly knows a guy who has a relative on the team that the QB will receive the football from the center. And that Alex Henery will in fact kick field goals. And that the D line will line up on the line of scrimmage. I can't confirm this for sure but its just what I heard.

Which side of the line of scrimage though??? :dunno