Add another one

EZ-E

Wow yeah he has an offer. That is ridiculous I am certain he got an offer just because of his daddy. I am not liking some of these offers the coaches are handing out. Does this mean that barney offered and recruited his own son??? If so....WOW!!! I do not like this.

Wow yeah he has an offer. That is ridiculous I am certain he got an offer just because of his daddy. I am not liking some of these offers the coaches are handing out. Does this mean that barney offered and recruited his own son??? If so....WOW!!! I do not like this.

Carl Pelini is listed as his recruiter. Sounds like we are stuck with Cotton at OL coach because we have his sons here...

what's with offering nebraska players with no scholly offers to any other schools? We pride ourselves on our walk on program so why do we keep offering kids who are only worthy of a walk on invite? I am glad to see this class get another o lineman but we could have got this kid any way we wanted him, so why take a schollie away from a potential game changer to give to a kid who would have walked on?

This committment has been underwraps for several weeks. So it wont effect the remaining spots. Everything that I have heard says that he will eventually end up at DT. To be honest his best chances of playing are at OL.

I have also heard that we will be signing 20 this year.

So has anyone actually seen him play or are the :facepalm: 's just because he's Barney's son?

A better question would be if he were the son of anyone else, would he get this offer?

Lets not get it twisted. This kid had no offers from anyone - not even Wyoming, CSU, Idaho or even Ohio. But we discovered him, in the fall of his senior year and figured out he was B12 caliber? Really?

Kid could walk-on, basically get a free ride (in terms of money spent towards school), and not cost us a scholarship. He was coming here regardless, so why offer?

Too bad this kid’s parents don’t support the heralded Husker walk-on program. It would have strengthened our team to have Jake walk on and give out the scholie to some other deserving player.