The only bad thing about this game is the plotline.

Seems like everyone is the bad guy.

My prediction for MW3? You meet the President of the US, and he shoots you in Oval Office.

HAHAHA I like that and I could see it happening. I always new Obama was a traitor.

• 1 month later...

Since it's release, what is you guy's favorite weapon of choice?

I am really liking the ACR. I use it as my primary all the time. After mastering the SCAR-H, I realized that the ACR is so much more accurate with way less recoil and holds more ammunition.

I am still waiting to unlock the Model 1887, but that is going to be my favorite secondary weapon. I know because I have picked up someone's Akimbo a few times.

Also here is a cool site that tells all you need to know:

Call of Duty Wiki

So lets hear it...

Since it's release, what is you guy's favorite weapon of choice?

I am really liking the ACR. I use it as my primary all the time. After mastering the SCAR-H, I realized that the ACR is so much more accurate with way less recoil and holds more ammunition.

I am still waiting to unlock the Model 1887, but that is going to be my favorite secondary weapon. I know because I have picked up someone's Akimbo a few times.

Also here is a cool site that tells all you need to know:

Call of Duty Wiki

So lets hear it...

Here is my preferred set up if I have everything unlocked.

Primary: ACR (w/ Full-Metal-Jacket Attachment)

Secondary: M1014 Shotgun (w/ Grip Attachment)

Primary Throwing Slot: Claymore

Secondary Throwing Slot: Flash Grenade

Perk 1: Scavenger Pro

Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro

Perk 3: Commando Pro

Death Streak: Final Stand

The ACR with FMJ and Stopping Power Pro is an unstoppable beast. The high accuracy topped with the power makes close or long shots easy. I keep scavenger on so I can replenish ammo if I get a streak going, but also so I can farm Claymores.

IMHO huskernation20, stay away from the Akimbo Models. Not because I think they're "nooby" or anything, but because I think there are better weapons (like the M1014 with Grip). They've really nerfed the models down to the point of where they just aren't as good as other weapons. Plus, people constantly b*tch, moan, and groan at people who use models just because they hate getting killed by them lol. But, if you don't mind putting up with other people's stupid bs, then I'd use em.

IMHO huskernation20, stay away from the Akimbo Models. Not because I think they're "nooby" or anything, but because I think there are better weapons (like the M1014 with Grip). They've really nerfed the models down to the point of where they just aren't as good as other weapons. Plus, people constantly b*tch, moan, and groan at people who use models just because they hate getting killed by them lol. But, if you don't mind putting up with other people's stupid bs, then I'd use em.

I see what you mean. I actually read that they released mulitple patches because people were complaining about the Model 1887. Apparently, you could easily get mid-range kills because of the power and accuracy of the weapon. I know they toned it down some, but I just love the way it looks when you reload it in Akimbo! lol

Eventually, I want to master all of the weapons.

ACR was above and beyond my favorite gun I used the 1st time through. Didn't really use much else than M4A1-Scar-ACR.. Then I prestiged.. Now I'm only at like level 30, but I REALLY REALLY like the FAMAS.. Gun w/ stopping power pro is legit. Also the RPD is pretty sweet with stopping power and then using bling w/ grip and red dot sight. Pretty much 2 bullets kills, plus w/ 200 bullets to start, you don't really need scavenger pro. Although, it's nice to be able to pick up other things. Another thing with the scar though, the extended mags with the scar make it pretty deadly also though, thats the only thing i really don't like about it is how small a clip is.

My favorite set up now that they nerfed the 1887s down is...

Primary: M16A4 (w/ Heartbeat Sensor)

Secondary: M1014 Shotgun (w/ Grip Attachment)

Primary Throwing Slot: Claymore

Secondary Throwing Slot: Stun Grenade

Perk 1: Scavenger Pro

Perk 2: Hardline Pro

Perk 3: SitRep Pro

Death Streak: Final Stand

I occasionally change the Heartbeat sensor for the grenade launcher, and switch my Perk 2 to Danger Close.

I see what you mean. I actually read that they released mulitple patches because people were complaining about the Model 1887. Apparently, you could easily get mid-range kills because of the power and accuracy of the weapon. I know they toned it down some, but I just love the way it looks when you reload it in Akimbo! lol

Eventually, I want to master all of the weapons.

Yes, they have released at least 2 or 3 patches to deal with the Model 1887's. There used to be many times when you could be a considerable distance away from somebody with Models and there was nothing you could do to stop yourself. You could quite literally run around with Models and kill anything not long range. It's very good they toned down the damage and accuracy.

Just some advice for mastering weapons: I would make sure you prestige before you start to master some. If you don't ever want to prestige, then don't worry about it. But if you do feel like prestiging, then master them while prestiging. For example, the ACR. Once you prestige, you unlock a new challenges mode that opens up a bunch of new challenges for you to gain experience. For example, say getting 2500 kills with the M4A1 yields you 10,000 xp point. Get 2499 kills with the M4A1 (or something close), and when you prestige and get those couple extra kills you will get 10,000 xp. And as a low level, 10,000 xp is a few levels all in itself.