I loved Modern Warfare 1, but got annoyed at people turning into this epic mythological beast that was the greatest thing since sliced bread, and this time around it's only worse. Part of me feels it will be a big disappointment, but maybe I am just jealous because I have no cash to get it.

I picked it up yesterday and played it......man there are already a lot of people ranked 50+ for the PS3 version.....some people don't have lives I guess.

Anyways I was playing it and liked the new additions that you can get after having 3 kills in a row or 5 kills in a row etc. I hate the Iron Sights and found it rather hard to kill somebody from a distance like the guns were pretty weak or something. I even had a hard time killing people with the red dot sight :dunno I'll just keep on working on it I guess. It got to frustrating and I had to put the controller down.....guess I'll again later on in the week. I also like the new feature that shows who killed that last person for that round to win the game.

I picked it up yesterday and played it......man there are already a lot of people ranked 50+ for the PS3 version.....some people don't have lives I guess.

Anyways I was playing it and liked the new additions that you can get after having 3 kills in a row or 5 kills in a row etc. I hate the Iron Sights and found it rather hard to kill somebody from a distance like the guns were pretty weak or something. I even had a hard time killing people with the red dot sight :dunno I'll just keep on working on it I guess. It got to frustrating and I had to put the controller down.....guess I'll again later on in the week. I also like the new feature that shows who killed that last person for that round to win the game.

How is it on PS3? I have only played it on 360 so I don't know.

How is it on PS3? I have only played it on 360 so I don't know.

I have a PS3 and got it yesterday and I love it. I loved riding the snowmobile in the one of the opening scenes. I hit trees and died so many times............. :lol:

I preordered the game, but I got the red ring of death last night on my Xbox 360... figures, I'd just picked my copy up too... I'm thinking I'll just trade it in with all my games and get a PS3...

One reason why I got rid of my 360....thing was trash and now I can watch Blu Rays on my PS3 and play games too.

I'm starting to like the game more but there are times while playing online that I can't seem to get more than 1-2 kills in a row. I used the TAR gun last night with the red dot and went 31-7.....aww fun times. I've had the game since Tuesday but have only played it twice, Tuesday and last night.

• 4 weeks later...