KU Fans . . . where are you?

carlfense

WOW. Seriously?

While I was watching the game on TV I was telling my buddy and was also wondering why those Baylor fans who were sitting at the very top on how come they never moved down to rows 1-4 or something like that. Theres obviously a lot of empty seats and plenty of room. :dunno

The KU defense is not as bad as Baylor's. I've watched every KU game this season from start to finish and they have greatly improved since the ISU game. Why? Because of all the changes. 6 new starters on defense has helped greatly. Helped us get to average in my opinion. If any of u have watched our last 4 games u would see that our offense is giving out presents like it's Christmas! Not to mention fumbling the ball away inside our red zone. That's killing us and that's what beat us in Mancrappin. Reesing gas turned it over 12 times in 4 games. Nobody can win when your QB is playin like that.

My guess is Husker fans will outnumber Jayhawk fans on Saturday. This is the migration game and there will be more red than blue.. should be interesting.

We win by 24 thanks to a homefield advantage/world class defense

Dont know if that will be true... last three times down at Lawrence I have been there. KU fans were in force for the most 2 recent games at KU, but who knows. Last I heard there were still tickets available... I guess the KU ticket office finally realized that they can NOT charge whatever they want for Nebraska tickets. $95 each is way too much, plus, at the start of the season they were forcing you to buy a 3 game package for $150 to get the ONE ticket for the NU game... even the tickets say $90 face value on them.

We will see if the greed at KU will affect attendance, something tells me it will.

I live in Lawrence. There are still plenty of tickets left. $90 is the price. I bought 27 tickets for friends coming down for the game. $90 is outragous. 2 years ago I bought 51 tickets. Price is a big reason why I did not buy more this year. Many people will not pay that price. I'm not going to the game unless someone backs out at the last minute. Call it my one man protest.

I see no way that this game will be a sell out. No KU fans are buying tickets now. Most Husker fans decided not to make the trip down here while KU was jacking around with 3 three game packages. KU thought that this was going to be their big year and wanted to keep NU fans out. They assumed that KU would have a really good record and the KU fans would buy up the tickets. They were wrong.

Husker fans have been making this game a sell out for years. KU has finally found a way to keep that from happening. It will have a financial impact to the businesses of Lawrence. Because of the reduced numbers, the reduced amount of booze that will be bought by my group of NU fans alone is significant.

KU fans are cool but KU needs to take a step back when it comes to tickets. IF KU ever has a really good football team NU fans will not be able to get tickets because KU fans will have bought them all. All this package crap and jacking up prices is just stupid.

My sister in law lives in Lawrence. Last night she told my wife that the KU faithful are now focusing on basketball.

good news!! I will be cheering ballz out (figuritively speaking of course - no rocking out with my c*ck out this saturday) for NU from the first row in section 2.

GO BIG RED!!

:1000

And you won't have people yelling "Down in Front" at you. :laughpound

This could very well end up like the Baylor game where the attendance was about 60% Husker fans

t1257014343_hrez.jpg

This picture is hilarious and then again not. This is probably similar to the scene on the days Robert Griffin, Kendall Wright and David Gettis took their recruiting trips to BU. Somehow Baylor landed them anyway and they have a passing game. We have 80thou+ at all our home games and we can't attract enough talented guys to complete passes. :dunno

It's good to see at least a couple Jayhawkers still around. Now if we can only solve the mystery of the vanishing Mizzou fans. I live in St. Louis and I can't even find any of those anymore!

Ah . . . the elusive Missouri fan. Once as plentiful as those damn ladybug lookalike asian beetles . . . now as rare as the salt creek tiger beetle.