Now that Kansas Game is Over, Where do We Go?

Now that Kansas Game is Over, Where do We Go?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didn't vote as I'm not sure what to think.

I'm think we'll be KSU, but Texas...no idea. If the offense continues to improve, I think we can play them close, one way or the other. If we revert to almost nothing good on offense, Texas will probably roll us. I need to see the rest of our games before I'd give a prediction on how we hold up against Texas.

And for the bowl...who knows, no idea who we'd even play.

If we don't just give games away (see: ISU), we'll beat K-State and Colorado. ISU just beat Colorado 17-10, by the way.

I don't think we have much of a chance against a healthy Texas team. They seem to have way too much offensive firepower for us, and the way we let teams move the ball on us, we'll get beaten if we don't score a LOT of points. But Texas' defense is pretty good, too.

I voted we win our bowl game, but who knows? I think Bo is tough to beat with four weeks to prepare. We'll see.

Not sure I am ready to order up a big glass of :koolaid2: yet. I am hoping that the offense will use today to build on. Would have been nice to have really gotten a huge blow out, but I can handle what we did today. The defense did look a little flat, wondering if they are experiencing a little hangover from the OU game...but I am not worried about them.

I think we have a good chance next week. As far as the Texas game goes, I hope we play them close, and if we could pull out a win, that would be fantastic, but I don't expect it, and won't be destroyed if we don't win. I just don't want to get blown out.

It does depend on who we play in a bowl game. Hopefully we can heal up Helu a little more, and go in healthy. I liked what I saw today from the offense more than I have the last few weeks. There still may be signs of life on this offense. :wasted