Who's going to the game next weekend?

OPSker

Coming into the season and planning my annual trip up to Lincoln for a stay at Embassy Suites and pretending I'm in college for the weekend (no kids, no responsibility, I'm sure some can relate), I perused the schedule and thought I would pick a game with a good shot of a victory. Admittedly, I was in doubt on the KSU game as the season progressed and hey, we still gotta play and KSU poses a threat. I mean look at the ISU game. But who knew it would shape up like this? Night game, chance to claim the North...doesn't get any better. I assume I will be nursing a nice hangover Saturday morning but will choke down my first beer at noon and it will only get easier from there. I should be well lubed up by kickoff. Anyone else going?

I assume I will be nursing a nice hangover Saturday morning but will choke down my first beer at noon and it will only get easier from there. I should be well lubed up by kickoff. Anyone else going?

Why wait til noon?

Needed recovery time. My liver and my head just can't cope like they used to.