Bowl Projections

FLU

I would love to see the Huskers put an old-school beatdown on LSU. I REALLY DON'T LIKE Les Miles. At all.

If you win the North, I bet you get the Cotton--great traveling fanbase that will fill seats at Jerryworld, "name brand" team, etc. The selection committee is not bound by rankings or records, so if y'all win out and we win out, they would pick one of us over OSU, who can't even sell out their own stadium, imo.

And since you beat us (sigh), I'm thinking you get the nod and we wander off to the Holiday Bowl. Maybe we can actually win that one. Finishing the season with a loss is beyond suckage.

I want no part of Stanford right now. Bring on the Cotton. I want LSU!

id show up in Dallas for that one, hang over and all...at least it would be with REAL Cornhusker fans!!!! im here with a few real husker fans and alot of gooners...had a blast in lincoln watching us beat them...and id be happy in dallas watching us take and beat LSU!!

Well, I like the Cotton Bowl matchup better. That game would be hyped up quite a bit because Bo came from there and it's a better bowl than the Holiday. Also, I think we match up better with LSU (though after being one of those that didn't give us a chance against OU, no way am I saying we couldn't beat Stanford), though it probably would be a low scoring game. As others have said though, I am not in anyway conceding to Texas if we play them. If our offence can keep improving over the next couple games (of course our defense just keeps rocking) and we win both, we may just give Texas all they can handle and upset them. If so, we would go to the Fiesta Bowl, who would be our probable opponent? What do you guys think?

For those people saying that they don't want anyting to do with Standford???? Are you kidding me. I'm sure these are the same people that said we would lose to Oklahoma by 21 points? I could only dream about playing Standford. As for LSU, that could be interesting but it really doesn't matter....Beat KSU, CU and Texas....and let's throw a Fiesta!

Who is Standford.....lol?

If you do not want anything to do with Stanford then you also want nothing to do with LSU. LSU > Stanford.

I think we match up a lot better with LSU. It would most likely be a painfully tight defensive battle, but I was able to watch the entire Stanford-USC game, and they looked good-really good.

At this point, let's just hope that what we are taking for granted actually exists-and that being an offense that can do something.

For those people saying that they don't want anyting to do with Standford???? Are you kidding me. I'm sure these are the same people that said we would lose to Oklahoma by 21 points? I could only dream about playing Standford. As for LSU, that could be interesting but it really doesn't matter....Beat KSU, CU and Texas....and let's throw a Fiesta!

Who is Standford.....lol?

They are the yellow - bellied sapsuckers...

The Stanford match-up is exciting. We've only played them once before and it was on Jan. 1, 1941 in the Rose Bowl--our first ever bowl game. They have an exciting, upstart program under Harbaugh and have a chance to be close to the top 10 by bowl season. I would love to see that game, although Stanford would likely be a 7-8 point favorite.

740.jpg